Chapter 19

I came home this morning around nine o' clock from Kathleen's place. Tom had driven back and I had agreed to go to the party with him. When I came inside the door everything with quiet. My feet carried me to the living room where Amelia slept on the couch with an open laptop on the table. I smiled and pulled the falling blanket on top of her.

After a banana, I went up to my room and started to pick out my outfit for tonight. Keri said just to look cute, and then Summer said something about looking do-able. Well I'm not a slut...I'll find something.

"Morning," I jumped around to see Amelia leaning on my doorframe.

"Hi, sorry did I wake you?" I asked her.

"Not at all, how was the sleep over?" she asked.

"Pretty good, the boys came by at around nine something and tipied Kathleen's house. Then they cleaned it up just so they could come in and watch a movie. Evan wet himself, which I enjoyed," I said. She chuckled.

"Well listen, I gave it some thought and decided to let you go to the party tonight," she said.

"Really? You're okay with that?" I asked.

"Of course, but if you come home after midnight and you're drunk than you're grounded," she replied.

"Deal, and I won’t get wasted," I said.

"Good girl, now if I were you..." Amelia went over to my dresser and pulled out a cropped tank with a tribal heart on the front. "I would wear this with a cute pair of jeans," she said.

"That is perfect," I said.

"Good, now take a shower and get yourself out of those clothes. And if something happens tonight call me. I'll come and get you, okay?"

"Okay, by the way I finished my French homework," I said

"Good girl, I'll take a look at it later."

Madison

I had Jake pinned under me, and kissing him over and over again. This had to work.

"Well? How do you feel?" I asked.

"No different, you said this would work," he replied and pushed me off of him.

"We made an agreement, but all your doing is scaring Courtney away and she's running to Tom for refuge," I said.

"It's not my fault I was born this way. I can't help that when I look at a guy my eyes go directly to his package," he replied.

"Well get a brain and start looking at girls' boobs. It's not healthy for you to feel this way, especially at our school where everybody is judged on labels!" I exclaimed.