Home Here I Come

"Okay, Zach, we can talk this out, I know my parents have pissed you off in the past-"

"Your family resulted in my death and actively stopped the apocalypse from happening. I realized recently that you and your brother are my second chance to complete the apocalypse." 

"What?" I question, shoving my back against the wall to be my absolute farthest from him, looking around for a weapon. "Jack's not my biological brother. We have as much in common as an apple and an orange."

"But you're wrong," He states, taking a seat where I once was. "Jack is the son of Lucifer. He has his blood, his grace in him. You, you are special," He comments. "Just like your uncle. 6 months old and shoved into a war much larger than yourself. Fed the blood and grace of Michael himself, the brother of Lucifer."

"I- what?"  

"You never knew, and I mean why would you? You weren't supposed to find out until your 22nd birthday. But you just had to go and protect that human, Isabella and activate them. It's set my plan ahead by a few years, child," He practically scolds. 

"May have to wait a few more years brother," A familiar voice states, Zachariah's eyes glowing as a blade bursts through his chest. 

"Oh my god!"

"Not quite. If you remember, I go by Uncle Gabe to you," Uncle Gabe sass's lollipop in his mouth. 

"Oh please tell me it's actually you and not some actor cause if I see one more actor with my family member's face, I'm going to lose my God damn mind."

"Pssh actors smacktors, I'm here to take you home."

"Oh I've never been happier to see your sarcastic face," I exclaim, running forward and pulling him into a hug. 

"I'd usually make a comment but I much rather seeing you up and chatty than in a coma in a hospital," He says, hugging me back. 

"What do you mean coma? What's going on back home?" I ask, pulling back abruptly. 

"Your family, boyfriend, girlfriend, and their family are all in a hotel room, waiting for you to wake up, so let's get going."

"Going where?" 

"Back to whatever hospital bed you woke up in. You'll lay down in it, I'll use my angel mojo, and boom, you're back home," He explains, pulling me out of Nia Jones' trailer. "Do you remember how to get there?" 

"Uh, yeah, I think so."

"Good. Show the way."

I begin leading, winding through crew and cast, a large smile on my face at the idea of family. My family. Back being themselves.

"Here. The hospital set where Jensen woke me up."

"Jensen?" Uncle Gabe questions, looking to me curiously. 

"He's the actor who plays Dad," I explain, him nodding although obviously still confused. "So how does this work?"

"Lay down and close your eyes, neesh. It's time to go back to the right reality."

I smile, doing as told and taking a deep breath. "Home here I come."