Who is: Nia Elizabeth Jones

Okay. Fourth down... there! Nia Jones? God, I'm so glad my parents named me Artemis, I'm so not a Nia. I take a few steps forward, climbing up the steps and into the trailer. 

"God I must be rich as hell," I mumble, looking around. "Ooh! Laptop!" I exclaim, taking a seat at the little table and throwing it open. 

"Nia Jones," I say as I type, googling my alternate me. "Nia Elizabeth Jones, is an American actress, singer, and new director. She has appeared on television as Artemis Winchester, daughter of Dean Winchester, in the CW horror-fantasy series Supernatural, Starr Carter in The Hate U Give, Rue in The Hunger Games, and Maddy in Everything, Everything, as well as other various roles." Dude when does Nia get to live? 

"Early Life: Jones was born in New York, New York the daughter of Marie Elise, a singer, and Henry Jones, an actor. She has two older brothers, Marcus and Keelyn. Jones' parents put her into acting at a young age, receiving the regular role of Artemis Winchester at the young age of 4. 

Career: After being in various commercials as a toddler, Jones earned the role of Artemis Winchester on CW's Supernatural at the age of four, playing Dean Winchester's secret daughter of the same age. She is most known for appearing as Rue in the Hunger Games franchise at the age of 12, Starr Carter in The Hate U Give at the age of 16, and Madeline "Maddy" Whittier in Everything, Everything at the beginning of this, her 18th year. 

Jones has worked steadily since beginning to act on Supernatural during Season 1 episode "Route 666" in 2005. The then-toddler joined the cast as Artemis Martin Winchester, the daughter of main character Dean Winchester and fling Cassandra "Cassie" Robinson. Artemis travels part time with her father Dean (Jensen Ackles) and uncle Sam (Jared Padalecki) as they hunt paranormal predators, fight demons and angels, and showcasing fantasy and sci-fi pop culture, while spending the rest of her time with her mother (Megalyn Echikunwoke). 

Currently, the cast of Supernatural including Jones are working on a crossover mini-series with the cast of popular series Twilight, featuring a polyamorous relationship between Jones' character Artemis and Alice Cullen (Ashley Greene) and Jasper Hale (Jackson Rathbone). " 

"Why would anyone want to watch a show about our lives?" I wonder allowed. How am I supposed to remember all this long enough to get home? "Personal Life? That'll be important for acting sort of normal."

"Personal Life: Jones is currently in her third year of dating fellow actor William Beck, the two celebrating their anniversary on November ninth of this year. 

Jones is co-founder of an inspirational organization called The Best of ME, encouraging boys and girls alike to be their best selves, speaking at conventions and gatherings on the topic of self love." 

"At least I'm not an ass," I comment, a knock at my door making me slam the laptop shut. "Come on in!"

"Hey kiddo," Sam, no not Sam, Jared greets stepping in. "Jensen said you weren't doing too well? Were walking around really confused?"

"I'm f-"

"Jackson and Robert also said the same thing, so don't tell me you're fine," He cuts in, kneeling at my side. "What's going on Peanut? Troubles with Will? Schoolwork stressing you out?" 

Oh thank god he gave me an excuse. "It's the school work," I lie. 

"Kid, I tried to tell you that you shouldn't take three advanced placement classes and the rest honors on our type of schedule."

"But what if I want to go to college? Get out of the life?" I may not entirely mean acting, but he doesn't need to know that. 

"You have to survive long enough to get there," He responds, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Fourteen years in you should know we're all here for you. Homework help, a hug, anything." 

"Thanks Jared," I thank. He and Uncle Sam aren't that different. 

"Anytime Kid, I'll see you later, yeah?"

"Yeah," I agree, him getting up and walking out. 

"Oh hey, Kurt."

"Hello Jared, just stopping by to say hello to Nia," A foreign voice explains, stepping past Jared as he steps out, the person stepping in and letting the door close. "Hello Artemis. Nice to see that the transition worked."

"Excuse me? My name is Nia," I question, standing abruptly and stepping back from the bald man in a suit. 

"Oh," He chuckles, cracking his knuckles. "There's no reason to play dumb, child. I know who you truly are. I'm the one who put you here."

"Who the hell are you and why are you doing this?" 

"The name's Zachariah, and I'm here to finish what Michael and Lucifer could not."