The Hospital Set

"Hey, kid, wake up, the scenes over," A familiar voice coos, shaking me by my shoulders. 

"Dad, knock it off," I grumble, rolling away from the attack. 

The person laughs, an airy laugh filled with ease. Too much ease to be my father. 

"Nia, get up kiddo. Don't make me go get Misha or Jared to come throw you over their shoulders."

"Who?" I question, beginning to blink myself awake. This isn't my home. This isn't my place. 

"What do you mean who? You've known Misha and Jared since you were a toddling toddler. Nia now you're really worrying me."

"Who's Nia?" I question, sitting up finally and looking around, seeing the hospital room and Dad standing next to me, a worried look on his face. 

"Kid, are you feeling okay?" He asks, placing his hand to my head. "You're not burning up..."

"I'm in a hospital, dude."

"A hospital SET," Dad corrects, pointing out how half the building is not a building. "Come on, we're going to get you checked out."

"No, no I'm okay," I assure, realizing quickly that this is not my father and I'm not home and jumping up, tearing off the hospital gown that is over a tank top and shorts. "I'm really okay..."

"Jensen," He supplies, expression growing even more concerned. 

"Yes, Jensen! I'm just a little groggy is all," I assure, taking off and sprinting down a drive full of sets. "This is a mess, this is a mess, this is a - oh!" I exclaim, crashing into a hard chest and almost falling on my ass, if not for the hand that caught me. 

"Nia? Are you okay? You look frazzled," A familiar yet unfamiliar voice questions, me looking up to see the Cullen family minus the parents. 

"Oh you look old," I comment without thinking, noticing the human age marks on not-Jasper. 

"Ouch kid, I thought I was doing well for 24," He comments, steadying me on my feet. 

"Yeah, sorry no you look great, you all look great," I assure, waving my hands around. 

"Nia," Rosalie's body double mumbles, placing her hand on my head. "Do you have a fever? Are you okay? You're not acting like yourself."

"I'm-I'm fine. Totally fine. Absolutely okay Nia," I assure, not handling this well. Okay, I'm an actress apparently. I must have a trailer. "I'm just a little lost. I fell asleep on the hospital set and woke up all over the place, can you point me in the direction of my trailer?"

They all share a look, a mutual look of worry. 

"I promise I'm okay," I assure, trying to fix this. 

"It's the fourth one down the road that has the Supernatural casts on it. You're between Alexander and Megalyn," Not-Edward answers. 

"Thank you, Ed- Uh just thank you!" I thank, leaving the group. 

"Did she just almost call me Edward?"

"Did you guys just run into Nia?" Jensen questions, approaching the cast of Twilight. 

"Uh, yeah, she was all over the place. Has she even been like that?" Ashley questions, looking at one of the main stars of Supernatural. 

"I've known her since she was four and she's played my daughter just as long. She's never been this all over the place. It's almost like she's waking up in her own French Mistake."