The end of it all

TIFFANY'S POV

"I don't know where you two are going. But you better sit your asses back down. Or else one of you will die." He warned. I let I of Taylor. Making sure to stay close by him.

"No. Use your powers Tiffany." Taylor said. "All of you let us leave!" I yelled. Thy didn't move. "Oh baby. this is a room where it drains your powers. sorry." He came at us. Swinging bats at us. I ducted and tripped him. he fell back and I jumped onto him.

I punched him several times and then he pushed me off him. Taylor was beating up two other guys while me and mike were fighting.

I fell on the ground and made sure to stick my feet in the air when mike tried jumping on top of me. his gut got hit by my feet. I laughed and grabbed a bat nearby. I swung it at him and it hit. I hit him again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

I stopped once he wasn't moving at all. or breathing. I glanced at Taylor. He had blood dripping from his mouth and fists. he nodded. I nodded back.

Thy were all dead.

"The computer room is downstairs." he said. We ran out the room as to the computer room.

Te one button the stood out on the whole thing,... was the release button.

I pressed it. The cameras along all of the renmnt showed as people cheered. there was a door that showed up. they walked through. the other end lead to the computer room. I smiled and turned to Taylor.

"We're free." I mumbled. He grabbed my waits and pulled me to him. I smile again and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Finally." He said pushing his lips against mine.

~THE END.~