Night

TIFFANY'S POV

"So....you know where they are?" I asked as me and Taylor sat hand in hand in front of mike. Who we just found out his name.

"Yes. You aren't the first people to try and fight them."

I glance over at Taylor, who seems kind interested in whatever the fuck this guys saying.

'Oh I am.' Taylor said. 'Yea. Well I'm not sure if I believe this guy.' I told him.

'Whats the worst that could happen?'

Everything! Everything could go wrong!

'Your overreacting.' He said. 'Whatever.'

"Yes. We do. There is three other people, not including me, that works here to." He said. "Then can we leave? Like now? Because I really just wanna put an end I all of this."

And it's true. I wanted to kill these people for doing those things to us and all those people. They have no right to do that! So we are going to kill them. As get it over with.

Then start our life. Fresh.

I will NEVER give up.

"We can't leave this moment. We will have to leave tomorrow. I have to get the other people ready. But you may ret for the night in one of our rooms down the hall." He said standing and walking out of the room before we could say anything.

"That's shit." I mumbled. "Yea. But as long as we get there, then we'll be fine. Lets just get some sleep." Taylor stood and walked put of the room. I followed.

***

I heard a yawn from Taylor's fat mouth from the bathroom in the room we are sleeping in. He came out of the bathroom shirtless and jumped on the bed. Smiling.

"What's up hotness?" He asked. "What's up sexiness?"

"Nothing just admiring your beauty." He said rolling on top of me. His elbows propping him up beside my head.

I draped my arms around his neck. "Oh really? You like what you see?"

"I don't like it. I love it." He Said digging his lips to my neck. Making me laugh. "You just can't get enough of me? Can you?" I whispered. He looked up at me. His brown eyes gigging through mine. Only inches away from my face.

"Trust me baby. I'll never get enough." And he forced his lips on mine.

***

I heard the thunder hit. Which made me jump. I noticed how we fell asleep last night. His arm around me as my chest was against his side and my hand and head lay on top of his bare chest.

Gosh how much he's attractive.

'You know I can tell what your thinking right?' I smiled and looked up at him.

Sure enough, he was awake. "You want me to stop thinking that?" I asked. "Nope. Think on baby." I shook my head and placed it back down on his chest.

"So....how are we gonna defeat them?" I asked. He moved his free hand with mine that was on his chest and intertwined out fingers together. "I don't know. But we'll know when we get there. Just....get some sleep alright?"

All I could do was nod. How are we going to fight them? Two against god knows how many? This is all just stressing me out. I'm so confused.

'Stop thinking and go to bed.' He interrupted. 'Fine.'