Rescuing

TAYLOR'S POV

I looked frantically around the room. There was nothing there but black walls, black floors, and blood on the floor. But the blood seemed.....familiar. I knew the sent. it was Tiffany's blood!

That got me pissed. Why was HER blood on the floor. That's not good. I spun around and ran out the door and into room 101.

I grabbed kly by the neck of the shirt and yanked him out of his seat. "You lied to me! Where the fuck is she, you bastard!" I punched his face. "Where is she?' I screamed.

"Please." He whispered. He looked scared for his life. "I thought she was there." He licked his bloody lips. "Pete knows where he is." He whispered. i threw him into the corner of the desk. He fell and grabbed his back.

Screaming.

I shook my head and ran out the door and to the desk.

I wasn't giving up.

"Where is Pete?" I asked. I was serous.

"Last I saw him, he was in room 220." She said. I ran down more hallways. Dark,cold, lightless hallways. I ran to the door with room 220 on it and burst through. What I saw, was horrible.

---------------------------------

TIFFANY'S POV

He came to the room I was in minutes later and yanked me up by the hair. He pulled my back I his cry and put an arm around my neck. Then pulled me out of the room, and into another. He grabbed my wish with one hand and held a knife to the other.

What did I do?

Was he scared of Taylor coming?

It wasn't long before Taylor got to the room. His mouth gaped open wide. "Put her down." He said. His fist were in tight balls while his eyebrows leeched together.

He came.

Taylor came for me.

Maybe he did care. Maybe that's what he was trying to tell me. But I wouldn't let him.

"No. You'll kill me. You'll get ride of me or torture me. I didn't know she was mated okay! I thought she was the new hot girl without a mate and that's why I took her!"

Damn this guys a creep.

"Let her go before I bash your head into the wall." He sounded more pissed than I've ever heard him. Which kinda made me happy.

Knowing he was protective over me. That he maybe did want me.
Maybe, just maybe, he wasn't so bad after all.

"I swear Pete, if you don't let her go right now you will be in some much pain and torture you can't even breath!" He yelled.

Pete shook his head. "No.....I'll do it for you." He let me go and as soon as I turned around, he put the blade to his neck, and yanked I away. Leaving a long line of blood drip from his neck.

I covered my mouth with my hands when Taylor got in front of me and pulled me into a hug. Man how much I missed that.

I moved my hands from my mouth and put them around his neck. Pulling him even more closer.

I cried without even noticing. My face was buried into the side of his neck. Which I cried into. I thought his grip would've loosened....but it onto got tighter.

"I missed you." He whispered in my hair. "I missed you more." I whispered back. He leaned his head off my back and I moved mine from his neck. We were inches apart. He still held me at my waist and back.

That is until he moved them to my face. We're my bruises and scratched were. "Did they do this to you?" He asked, obviously concerned.

I slowly nodded, before putting my head towards the ground. "I'm going to kill them." He said. "He's already dead." I said. "It was Pete."

"Oh....I'm never letting you out of my sight again. I was worried sick. They could've raped you." He said. I shook my head. "I know." I whispered.

He pulled me by the chin to look up at him. "Tiffany.......I can't stop thinking about at you." He whispered. "Me either." I whispered back. I looked up into his deep brown eyes that only pulled me closer into him.

Speaking of close, he pressed his chest to mine and cupped his hands around my face.......and kissed me.

I was half tempted to pull back, but found myself deepening it by kissing him more and more.

My hands got tangled in his hair as his moved To my waist slowly.
I knew this kiss was real for a fact. No doubt. The first time we had kissed I wasn't sure if it was real, or just to clam me.

But I think it was both.

I had tasted him. His lips pressed against mine so tightly but it was AMAZING. I loved it. I was kinda mad at myself for it but.......I just couldn't help but want more of him. (Finally!) my wolf yelled.

(Go away.) I told it. (Haha now you want alone time with him.) she said.

I kissed him for at least five minutes before pulling away, a little breathless.

"Man you gotta stop making me want you even more." He whispered. "Your doing the same with me. So don't act all innocent." I smiled. He did to. "We'll finish this later." He whispered, brushing his lisp on mine for a split second before pulling away.

I wish he'd stay there longer.

He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me put of the room and into the hallway, where sentra was waiting on us.

"You can stay at the moonlit pack house tonight Taylor. Stay as long as you want." He said.

So we went back to the pack house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Tiffany. I am your pack leader, Ronnie. We need you To come to our pack house. We have been informed your one of the fastest wolves in your area.

We have all the strongest, fastest, and skilled wolves. Head north until you find the house. You'll know when you find it. It will be a two day trip. Good luck!

I gasped and sprung up off the couch. I had token a map there cuddled up next to Taylor. We had gotten a house to stay in by ourselves.

We were exhausted and just fell asleep on the couch.

I got the message. I have to go. I'm going tomorrow.