The deal

TAYLOR'S POV

I was out of breath from running so long. I hadn't found her. ANYWHERE. I actually missed her. A lot.

(No duh your gonna miss her. She's our mate!) my wolf screamed. (I'm just.....so confused.) I told him. (Listen to me. Not your parents. That's settled.)

Great. Because I already knew what he wanted to do. He wanted her. But I wasn't complaining this time. I'd rather have her than not.

(You have to find Liam.) I literally tripped over and fell on my face.

(What?!) I yelled. (Do you want to find Tiffany or not?) yes. I wanted to find her more than anything in the world. (Fine.) I said. (Have it your way.)

(Your so stupid. I AM YOU!) my was now hurt.

I ran into town. Then to the moonlits place. I walked up to the boarder door and knocked. Sentra answered it. I knew him a while.

He smiled. "Taylor reed. What the hell brought you here?" He asked. Man, I knew I'd have to tell him everything that happened. Or he wouldn't let me in.

"You know that new girl, Tiffany?" He nodded. "Well......she's my mate. And she went missing and I can find her ANYWHERE. I need Liam's help. I know I know, we got into a fight a lot last yet but please.....I need to find her."

He locked shocked more than anything. Probably because of what he thought of my family. "But.....I thought your family doesn't do the whole mate thing?"

"They don't......I do." I was actually frowning. His eyes got big but he smiled. Which was weird. "We're the moonlits. So if the breeders have her, then we can easily tell them to hand her over and they have to obey. But I need something for someone."

Great. "I need you to find Carolyn." Those six words dug I to my mind like dangers. I've wanted to if her the last mouth also. I've tried. But I never got anywhere. I sighed. "I promise you sentra, I don't have any idea where she's at."

"Then you better get looking. Once you bring her here and reunite her with Liam, then I will tell the breeders to hand her over. Deal?" He held out his hand.

I hesitated at first. Then shook it. "Deal."

--------------------------------

TIFFANY'S POV

I sat in the corner of the cold room and huddled my legs up to my knees. I wish I had pants instead of booty shorts. And a long sleeves shirt than a tank top.

I stopped crying free a while. I tried to talk to Taylor but I was in to much pain. And if I did talk to him then her feel all of it. I didn't want that.

"She's mated!" I heard a male voice say from out the door. "I didn't know kly! What do we do?!" That was the man who tried raping me.

"How the fuck am I suppose to know what to do!? Her mates more then likely going to kill you! You need to talk to sentra!" The one man said. "He'll kill me to!" He yelled.

"Which is better!? For all you know her mate could be Taylor reed! He's a fucking mad house!"

How did they know? Was he really that bad? What did he do?

I clung to my knees harder and bit my lip so I wouldn't think about him. It didn't work.

"Can't we just ask her to not say anything?" The raper. "Do whatever Pete. I'm done helping you." Then he was gone. Pete then walked into my room.

He slowly shut the door. I clenched towards the corner more. He shook his head. "I'm not here to hurt you." He meant down towards the floor ad rested his elbows on his knees. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

I licked my dry lips. Only to taste blood. I gulped. "Why am I here?" I asked. My voice was surprisingly calm. "I thought you were unmated. Can we just let you I and you not say anything?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I want him to tear you apart, limb...by limb." I whispered. He but his bottom lip in frustration and stood up straight. "You'll regret this." He said before storming out like last night.

I sighed and closed my eyes, ready to go into a sleep. It worked.