What just happned

TIFFANY'S POV

This lady wants me killed! Jumping off a fucking mountain! She's full of shit!

"Tiffany?" Taylor asked putting a hand on my shoulder, making me go calm. "Yea?" I asked at a whisper. "Are you gonna be okay?" He asked. "Yes. I'm perfectly fine. Even though my mom turned out to be my wolf and she's telling me o jump off a mountain to get free."

"What?" He asked. "Yea. You heard what I said. Fucking ridiculous." I mumbled.

"No! Is not! She's not lying!" He said. "What?" I asked. "She's telling the truth. A couple years ago, one of my friends impeding off of there and disappeared in thin air."

What? She was telling the truth?

"A-are you sure?"
I asked. He nodded. "Positive. If that's the way out, then....are we leaving?" He asked. I looked at him. "Do you want to leave?"

He thought a minute. "If it means I'm with you....then lets do it."

--------------------------------

So here we were. Me, Taylor, and my so called 'dad' at the very top of a mountain. Getting ready to jump off. To be free. To make our own decisions.

I grabbed Taylor's hand. "You ready?" I asked. He nodded. I looked over the edge of the mountain. "One....two....three!"

We actually jumped. Off the mountain. We fell through thin air. Then somehow landed on a soft bed. A bed?

I jumped off and pulled Taylor with me.

"W-where are we?" He stuttered. "I don't-" I was cut off by heels walking towards us. Then came put of the darkness. My dad went to hug her.

This was my mom.

"You've made it. Now you can start your normal life. Get jobs. A house. Marry. Kids. I hope you have a great life."

Then they both disappeared.

Leaving us with just that
information.

I turned to Taylor. Both of our mouths wide open.

"What just happened?" I asked. He shook his head and pulled me to him. I wrapped my arms around his chest as his were around my neck.

"I'm scared Taylor." I whispered. "I know". He whispered back.

What the hell happened. One minute they were hugging. The next, the disappeared into thin air.

"We need to leave. This building is-"

Beep!

"What the fuck w-" I started to say before I heard another

Beep!

I pulled away from Taylor and turned to what the sound was.

It was some electronic device that had one button one it.

It read-

For: our beautiful Tiffany.

From: parents.

I glanced over at Taylor. He looked just as confused as me. But it was FOR me. So I walked slowly up to it. With Taylor right beside me with his arm around my shoulder.

We approached it with another

Beep!

I moved hand as slowly as possible to it. Then pressed.

It was the woman who said she was my mom. She wore a white shirt and it cu of at her waist.

"Tina dear, if your seeing this, I first want to say, I'm sorry. And second, you didn't deserve what you got. I'm going to tell you the truth of that place. Of what happened.

"I am you mother. I love you. But once you watch this, I'll be gone. And i just hope you wont hate me. Okay, here goes nothing. You were twelve. They saw passion and strength in you. So they made an agreement with me to take you away and train you.

"They lied. They took you and raised you as if you were theirs. Then put you in that horrible place. It was for their own amusement. And to see everything that you did. You were their little lab rat. I'm so sorry. I wish I could've done something to stop them. But their strong. Follow this map. You can find them. I know you can."

The woman held a gun up to her head an I gasped.

"Good luck."

The gun shot off. Then complete silence was the only thing available. I felt like crying. But I had to be stronger.

They did this for people's entertainment

Don't they know they killed people!?

I was going to stop them. I am going I stop them. I will save anyone and everyone in there. And from the people They are going to put in there.

This was our turn for entertainment.