Realizing

TAYLOR'S POV

I brought her to my parents. They didn't like her really. Only my mom showed it. I forgot all about Rachel. Considering the fact that I actually found my mate. All my focus was on Tiffany.

Tiffany.....she is the most important thing to me. Yes I've only known her a day. But she's my mate and it feels like years. I guess that's the way it's suppose to feel.

I brought her I my room after she got pissed at Rachel, who I FORGOT I was dating. The whole idea was by my mom. Man I wish Carolyn was here. She'd know how to do things.

I leaned against the door with my les and arms crossed as I gazed at her. "What?" She asked, obviously pissed off. "You got mad." I said.

"No, I thought I was the happiest girl in the world." Man she's even more hot when she's mad. Or sarcastic.

"Why?" I asked. Even though I knew why.

"She's your girlfriend." She said. Now was my time to mess with her.

"Yea. So?" I said trying my hardest not to smile. "So... Your my mate. Of course I'm going to get jealous. Wither you want me or not."

I smiled. "So you want me?" I asked.

"Yea. I'm not going to lie. It's my wolf inside me that can't keep her eyes off you." She said.

Yes! She wants me! Man this is hard. Trying to please my parents while wanting her so...fucking...bad.

"Why are you smiling?" She was getting more and more pissed.
"You haven't figured it out yet." I whispered sanding straight.

"Figured out....what?" She asked. I stepped closer to her. Hinting at it. She was starting to get scared I think.

"That my wolf is exactly like yours." I whispered. I put my forehead to hers. She didn't pull away. (Kiss your fucking sexy mate!) my wolf screamed.

I put my hands on her shoulders. She didn't pull away, just flinched. She was nervous. I slid my hands slowly down her arm and grabbed her hands. How much I've wanted to hold her hands since the first time we did. When we met.

She started squeezing them back, which made me sigh
In relief.

A couple minutes later I can't believe I said 'I can't do this.'

'But you are.' She said. 'Its killing part of me while the other is loving every fucking second of it.'

She let a grin Cross her beautiful face. Which only made her dimples pop out. Her beautiful face. Her beautiful....her!

"Listen to the one you most enjoy." She whispered. I looked straight into her beautiful bright blue eyes and she really did want me. As much as I wanted her.

"Taylor baby! I need to have a word with you!" I gulped. 'I'll be right back. Stay here.' I said in her mind before walking to the door.

"Um....I'll be out there in a minute babe." I hated calling her that now. Especially with Tiffany right in the room. But if I didn't shed question me. And I needed to talk to Rachel.

"No. I want to come in there and talk to you." She said. I turned back to Tiffany and pointed to the closet. He got the hint and got .

She walked in and jumped on me. Wrapping her legs as he did so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me just say this in a short version, he got pissed and almost punched I the girls nose. Then stormed out.

"What the fuck did you kiss me?" I said mad. She flipped back her hair and walked closer to me. Then rested her hands on my chest. I grabbed her wrist and yanked her away.

Her face looked hurt. But that wouldn't resemble anywhere near Tiffany's. "What's wrong baby. I thought you loved me." She said.

"I don't love you. I never have and never will I say that." I said. I was fucking serious to. I didn't fucking want Rachel, I wanted Tiffany. And maybe it was the wolf, or just me. Maybe even both, but I wanted all of her.

She now looked more mad than hurt. She backed away from me and clenched her eyebrows together. She was such a stupid drama queen. 24/7. I swear.

"She's your mate.....isn't she?" She sounded really angry. "No." I lied. I wasn't going to stutter like Tiffany.

"I can tell by the way you look at her. Your in love with her." She said. "No." I lied again. I DO look at her that way. My wolf loved her. Which part of that took me over.

Did I love her? (Yes!) my wolf yelled. (Stop. Let me make my own decisions.) I told him. (You are! I'm you! We love her! We were meant for her!)

I was speechless. My wolf was right. That's what SHE was my mate. "Stop Taylor. Just....think about what your doing." She said opening the door and slamming it shut angrily.

I sighed. I had to find Tiffany.