Making him tempted

So I admit, the way me and Taylor met was....different. It wasn't your usual way of meeting a person. Which I had just remembered how that was. Shaking hands usually.

I nodded at hearing his name. It got him so well. It got his dark hair and brown eyes. His pale skin.

"So are you going to day something or keep checking me out?" He asked sarcastically. "I- I wasn't checking you out." I lied. "Oh. I get it now. You stutter when your lying." Shit!

"N-no I don't." I lied again. He laughed. "Your way to predictable Bluey." Bluey? What the fuck does that mean? "Bluey?" I asked. "Your eyes. They are a really bright blue that I've never seen before. Their pretty cool." He said.

"Thanks." I said. "So.... I think I going to be heading back to the remnt." I said. "Wait!" He said walking forward and sticking out a hand. "Tell me what pack your in." He said. I thought a minute. What do I say? Sentra told me not to tell anyone. The only people who know is Liam, jake, and sentra.

(What do I tell him?!) I asked my wolf because I was desperate. Whatever she told me, it was usually right. (Tell him the truth. Maybe he'll change and stay with his mate. Unless he already does.) she told me frantically. (Fine.) "so....are you going to tell me? Or just stare at me again?" He smirked.

"Sorry. Just thinking if I should tell you or not." I admitted. "Why? It's easy to say." He said frowning. "Yea.... But I'm not in the regular packs. It's...rare, strong, best at everything......their called the nightshades." I said.

"Nightshades?" He asked. "Yea. What about you?" I asked. He sighed. "Camper." He said. "What does your tattoo look like?" He asked. "It's a sword with-" "no. Show me." He said cutting me off. "I can't." I said. "Why not?" He asked. "Um because it's on my back." I said. "I don't care." He said. Which kinda made me a little creeped out.

"I thought your family doesn't believe in mates?" "They don't." He said. "Then why don't you care it's on my back. You know I'll have to take my shirt off for that right?" I asked. "Yea. I just want to see the tattoo. It's not like I'm interested in you." Great. Thanks. I feel so amazing about myself. (He's a bastard.) my wolf said to me. (No duh.)

(Just show him already. Maybe he IS untreated in you.) (yea right.) I decided to mess with him a little.

"Okay." I said grabbing the bottom of my tank top and sliding it off. I saw him open his mouth and stare. I smirked and turned around. I stood there a minute before his hand slid my hair from my back. It made me flinch and get chills. Good ones.

"What the fuck?" He whispered slowly under his breath. His hand moved from the top of my back and down. His fingernails Slowly glided down my skin. I got goose bumps all over. "How?" He whispered. "I don't know." I said turning back to him.

I looked at his chest first. Before moving my eyes up to his. He was looking between my eyes and my breasts. I put my hand on his chin. Pulling his eyes to mine. "Are you interested now?" I whispered. He didn't answer. (Your so smart!) my wolf yelled.

(Shut up. I'm not going to kiss him. I'm just going to get him into me first. Even if that. I'm not stupid. I can feel our connection and your practically the one making me want and love this so much.) I blamed. (Haha. Yea..... You gotta admit. He's pretty sexy.) yea. He was. I can't deny that.

"Stop." He said turning away from me after that long time we stood there. I smiled and slid on my tank top. It worked. "Why? Were you interested?" I asked smirking. He turned back to me and was filled with anger once I said that.

"You did that on purpose!" He yelled. "You were the one who said you weren't interested." I pointed out. he shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Why'd you do that?" He asked calming down. "To tempt you. Did it work?" I asked still smirking. He walked over an pushed me by one shoulder playfully. "Bitch." He said. I laughed. "Well did it?"

He shook his head again and started walking away. "Come on. I want to show you my pack." He said walking into the woods. I ran up I follow him. "You never answered the question. And I need to be back at Liam's house by dawn." I said. "Who says you can't tell him your staying with me?"

"You want me to stay with you? Like the night? But I thought your-" "my family doesn't have to know about you being my mate. They will simply think of you as another girl. And don't tell them about nightshade either." I was speechless. I thought he didn't do the whole mate thing.

"You want ME to stay with you? But I I thought the whole mate thing wasn't your deal." I said. He turned to me and stopped. "No. I said it wasn't my family's. but I could still be the same." He said. I clenched my eyebrows again. "Are you or are you not on board with that. Because AS your mate, I should know."

He sighed and turned to keep walking. "I guess you'll have to find out then." He said smirking. Damn it Taylor! I shook my head. "Damn you tay." I said. I didn't even realize I was using that nickname. But I liked it.