Betrayal

TIFFANY'S POV

"There in that room right there!" Wait....was that mike?

I opened my eyes and sprung up out of bed. As did Taylor.

Three men, including mike, barged into the room holding guns.

"Woah! mike! what the fuck is your problem?! I thought you were here to help us!" I yelled raising my hands over my head.

"You stupid little fool. You haven't looked all around the building have you? there are skulls spread out everywhere. But your to stupid to know that. We are The creators of the renmt. We planned this from the beginning. we knew from the start that YOU, Tiffany, you would be the one to ind your way out. but what we didn't expect was for you to bring Taylor.

"We knew you'd come to us for revenge. we watched you on there. All your choices. everything you did. all of it. but we're not letting you get away with freeing all of them. Or stopping us."

My mouth gaped open. He turned to the two men. "Get the girl. Kill the boy."

"NO!" I shouted. It echoed through the room. Everyone stopped in dead silence.
Was that me who screamed? "You won't touch him." I said calmly.

He looked shocked. My scared. But shocked. "She's.....she's got the ability." Mike mumbled.

"What?!" I yelled. "You have the ability. You can control people."

What?! I can! Then let me get the fuck out of here.

"Mike, bang your Head against that wall.

Dude on the right, through me your gun.

And guy on the left, through your gun to Taylor."

Sure enough, all of them did exactly that.

I grabbed the gun when e through it to me. But what I forgot to tell them, was not to touch us. So they tackled both of us.

I know I should've said "don't touch me" but instead, i needed to make sure Taylor was going to be okay. so I said

"Don't hurt Taylor!"

We fell to the ground and the guy covered my mouth so I couldn't speak. Shit.

I squirmed with all my might to get away from him. He grabbed my arm with one hand and mike grabbed my other one.

They tied me up, wrapped my mouth in duct tape, strapped me into a chair in a dark room.

Then left.