Messing with me

TAYLOR'S POV

So now here she was, Tiffany. The beautiful, hot, irresistible Tiffany. I can't bring myself NOT to think of her. Her eyes. Her hair. Her body. Everything looked perfect about her. Everything.

And she was, practically stripping for me. Her back showed of a silver sword with a green snake around it. I couldn't help but stare when she took off her shirt. Or should I say, skimpy, sexy, tank top.

STOP! I told myself. But I couldn't! I kept staring until I brought myself closer to her back. I touched it and she flinched. Which made me smile.

I ran my hands up and down her back. Just touching or looking at her gave me joy. I loved this. But I can't. My family. Our rules. No mates. UGH! I was getting so frustrated and hoped she couldn't tell.

She turned back to face me. Her eyes lingered to my chest. And mine were in between. My wolf wanted to look down as I wanted to look at those beautiful eyes.

But she made my decision by grabbing my chin and pulling it to look at her. She was fucking with me."are you interested now?" She whispered. I remembered I had told her I wasn't interested. Which was a total lie.

I kept my eyes locked on hers. She was close. Very close. I wanted to kiss her right then and there. But I wanted more than one simple kiss. I wanted more. All from her.

(Kiss her. Kiss her. Kiss her.) my wolf chanted. (Fuck off.) I said. He laughed. (I can't really do that. I'm you.) those two words.

He was right. He was me. I wanted her. I wanted all of her. Just to myself. If I caught anyone looking at her in the wrong way, I'd snap their neck off. I've made my decision.

I'm not listing to my family's orders. I'm going to be with my mate. She was MINE. Not anyone else's. but I wasn't going to let her know that right away. I wanted to mess with her the way she had done with me.

:okay so the last chapter was really long and now this ones really short. I'm sorry guys. I'll update soon. It will be a regular sized chapter. Again. Sorry. Love y'all!: