26. chapter

We came back to the Hogwarts. It was amazing day. I was so happy that M/N was with me. After buying dresses we were at the three broomsticks. It was very funny, we were talking about memories and the future. What we want to do after school and other. M/N wants to work at the ministry, I think that is a very good idea, she is very smart witch. It was quite a dark outside and we were going through the halls.

Y/N: "Thank you for helping me."

M/N: "You're welcome. I so excited." She smiled. "Okay, go to Remus, he is for sure waiting for you." She winked on me.

Y/N: "Thank you and good night." I hugged her.

M/N: "Good night."

I went straight to the Remus. I came to the DAADA class and through it, on the for me, well know staircase.

Y/N: "Hello darling." I said as I opened the door but Remus wasn't there. "Maybe he is with Snape." I said.

I took off my sweater and went to the bathroom. I let go hot shower and started took of my clothes. I came under the water hot stream of water. Everything fell from me, I was enjoying it. Water was running over my body and hairs. I cleaned myself and left the shower. I felt amazing. I took a towel and dried my hair. I dressed into black shorts and a dark blue shirt and went on the couch. I took a book and started reading, it was something around seven. Then I started feeling an annoying feeling in my stomach and ran to the bathroom. I started vomiting. I felt a little bit strange.

R: "Hi, darling." Remus came to the room.

Y/N: "Hi..." I vomit again.

Remus runs to the bathroom.

Y/N: "Don't go there."

R: "What happened?" He asked me and sat next to me, while holding my hair. "Do you feel bad?"

Y/N: "No." Then I realized. "Can you please call M/N?" I said quickly and then vomit again.

R: "Yes of course. Are you sure that you don't want to the hospital wing?"

Y/N: "No just call M/N."

Remus ran from the room and after a few minutes he came with M/N.

M/N: "What happened?" She jumped to me on the ground.

Y/N: "Close the door please."

She closed the door of the bathroom and left Remus before them.

M/N: "They are closed. What happened?"

Y/N: "My periods. They're late. I think... I think that maybe I'm pregnant."

M/N: "What? That is amazing. I'm going for a test."

She ran from the bathroom. I heard just Remus asking M/N what happened, but she was hurried."

R: "Why doesn't anyone tell me what is going on?" He said helplessly while M/N was running back to the bathroom and closed the doors behind her.

M/N: "Here you are."

I take it and went on the toilet.

M/N: "So? Give it to me." She took it from me. "Congratulation." She smiled.

R: "Oh common! What is going on." He opened doors.

Y/N: "You will be daddy." I looked at him unsured.

Remus ran to me and lifted me up. "What? That is amazing."

Y/N: "Oh, put me down, I was vomiting."

R: "I don't care." He smiled.

After a few minutes he put me back on the ground and I could clean myself and brush my teeth.

M/N: "So I will go." She hugged me. "You need to rest."

Y/N: "Thank you so much."

M/N: "For you everything."

While Remus was escorting her to the doors I laid down. I was so tired the whole day and this doesn't helped me much. I was so happy but tired.

R: "Oh, I'm so happy Y/N." He said and sat next to me and started stroking my hair. "You need to rest now, you can't do nothing hard. You need to protect yourself and our little one." He kissed me on belly.

Y/N: "Remus I'm not sick." I started laugh. "I'm not dying, I'm just pregnant."

He laid and started speaking to my belly. "Hi little one. It is good inside? Mommy and daddy love you so much. We can't wait for you." He kissed my belly and gently laid on it his head.

I was stroking his hair and we were slowly falling asleep.