3. chapter

Next morning, on the way to breakfast, I was still thinking about what happened yesterday. How did he know where I was? And why doesn't he want to tell me? "Well, maybe it was a coincidence." I thought. I bumped into someone.

Y/N: "Excuse me." I said from the ground.

An unknown figure took my hand and helped me to my feet.

"Nothing happened." He said. "You are Y / N. Am I right? "

Y/N: "Yes, It's me." I laughed.

L: "I'm Gilderoy Lockhart." He ruffled his hair.

In the head: Of course. This is the new teacher that Dumbledore introduced to us.

Y/N: "Nice to meet you."

He smiled and left.

I followed him to the Great Hall, where I sat down at the table. With a small soul, I looked at the place where Remus was sitting, but today he was not there, instead I only saw Lockhart. "I hope Remus isn't angry on me. After all, nothing so terrible happened. " I noted for myself. I just had a DAADA class today. So I went to the classroom where M / N was already waiting for me and held my place led by her in the desk.

Y/N: "Hi M / N. I'm so glad to see you. " I hugged her.

M/N: "Me too. Something happened?" She asked worriedly.

Y/N: "I do not even know." I sighed.

M/N: "I think you're asleep, yes, that will be it." She slammed her shoulder.

Then the door smashed and Snape entered the class as a storm.

M/N: "Don't we have a class with Professor Lupine?"She asked me incomprehensibly.

S: "Professor Lupine could't teach today. That is why I represent him today! " Snape frowned. "Open the books on page 386! You will note the whole course for me by tomorrow! "

N: "But the subject has 50 pages." Nevill Longboton sighed.

Snape ran to his bench, denied to it, and said, "To get you started, Mr. Longboton."

In the classroom was silence that you could cut it through. Everyone started to read and make notes. I opened my book on page 386 - night creatures.

M/N: "Night creatures?" She whisper to me. "This chapter is one of the borest. We had to continue in day creatures."

S: "Miss M/N and miss Y/N. Do you have little work?" He hissed.

M/N: "No professor."

S: "Than be quiet!"

M/N: "Yes, professor."

The class was unending.

Y/N: " This class will never end." I whisper.

M/N: " Yes. After class we can go to three brooms."

Y/N: "Deal."

After a while, the bell rang. Everyone began to pack up and gradually leave the classroom.

M/N: "Omg, that was horrible. I like Snape but this... this was fight." She said while we were on our way to three brooms.

I laughed "But now we are free."

M/N: "Yes, you are right. Oh I need butter beer so much because I will punch someone." We laughed.

We were walking along the stone brick path, over small bridge.

M/N: "Look down." She said and point to the water.

Y/N: "What? I don't see anything."

M/N: "Not there, here."

I saw little hedgehog. He was so tiny and cute, walking through grass near the river.

Y/N: "He so sweet. I will call him Sebastian."

M/N started laugh : "What? Why Sebastian?"

Y/N: "I don't know. I think that name is similar to him."

M/N: "Okay, okay. Let's go I'm thirsty." She said laughably.

We came to big wooden house with small windows made of yellow glass. I don't know if the glass was yellow or just very old, but it has a pattern of old homely house. We walked in through wooden doors to big hall with tables and chairs. In the middle of the room was fireplace which was making pleasant warm. We sat down near the fireplace, wooden chair was hot from fire, which was very good, because outside it was winter slowly coming. M/N goes to the bar and order two butter bears from old man in old fashioned straps.

M/N: "So how it is going?"

Y/N: "Like what?"

M/N: "Oh common. You know what I talking about. Remus. Who else."

Y/N: "I think good. He is very kind and helpless but."

M/N: "But?"

Y/N: "I don't know. Yesterday it was strange. Snape cached me at night, because I was going to the dorm and Remus came and saved me."

M/N: "And what is strange on it?"

Y/N: "That our school is so big and he knew where I am? Maybe it was just a coincidence."

M/N: "Okay, that is strange. But he saved you, that is important." She laughed.

Old fashioned man then interrupted us and brought us butter bear. The sweet taste and warmest filled my body.

M/N: "Oh, I love this so much." She smiled.