15. chapter

R: "Y/N are you okay?" He asked me worriedly.

Y/N: "Yes, thank you for coming."

R: "For you always." He smiled and hugged me.

Y/N: "Oh!" I cried out in pain.

R: "What is going on? Where does it hurt? " He asked frightenedly.

I pointed to my hand. Remus carefully rolled up my sleeve. I had a purple-bloody imprint of Lockhart's hand on my skin.

R: "I'm going to kill him!" He twisted.

I stood in front of him and denied my hands on his chest. "No. Please. He's not worth it. Let's go home." I looked sadly. "Please."

R: "Okay, but first we'll go to hospital wing. I want to make sure you're okay. "

Y/N: "All right."

We turned and headed for the hospital wing. We walked around different paintings. The characters on them were familiar to me as I walked around them. The corridors seemed colder and colder to me. Winter was slowly getting under my skin. It froze and cut.

R: "You're shaking." He said and started to unbutton his sweater. He gently slung it over my shoulders. I was pleasantly warmed. It smelled like him. Its sensitive material fell on my skin.

Y/N: "Thank you." I smiled.

We stopped in front of the door to the hospital wing. Remus reached for the gold key and leaned against the door. The door made a squeaking sound and opened wide.

P: "How can I help you?" The not very tall lady asked.

She was dressed in a white shirt and gray skirt. She wore an apron draped over her, and a headband with a red cross stood on her forehead. There were a few wrinkles on her time-marked face. Love and caring were shining from her face.

R: "Hello, Mrs. Miss Y/N would need a hand treatment."

He moved me gently to Mrs. She rolled up my sleeve and was horrified.

P: "God, what happened to you?"

Y/N: "Nothing. My friend inadvertently caught me stronger." I smiled.

Remus frowned.

P: "Well, I don't know if she's a little stronger. It looks like a fine crush. Well, don't worry, it's nothing I wouldn't do." She smiled and handed me the potion. It was a small bottle of something green. It smelled awful and tasted even worse. The green liquid was poured over like ten year thick mass. "Drink this and it should get lost."

R & Y/N: "Thank you, Mrs."

We left the room and found ourselves in a spacious hallway. Through the skylight, the last ray of the day fell on the cold stone staircase from which Snape emerged.

S: "Professor Lupine, I have an important announcement?" He measured me with a look.

R: "Hello Professor, of course I'll go right with you." Remus leaned over and whispered in my ear. "I have to do something. Go straight to the room and be careful."

As soon as he said that, he and Snape disappeared into the dark night. I did what Remus told me and left. A few minutes passed. Hours. I decided to take a shower. I took my red towel, pajamas and cosmetics. I put on soft slippers and threw on my bathrobe. I love these Gryffindor bathrobes. They are extremely soft and comfortable. I came out of my dormitory and went straight through cold hallways to the bathroom. When I arrived at the bathroom, I let the water in the shower and took shampoo from the bag. I put things on the metal shelf next to me. So far, the shower has drained and I dived into a stream of warm water. The colds that formed on my skin disappeared in a second and I melted in the temperature. I began to hear steps. It weren't steps of a girl or woman. The steps were heavy and manly. As students do not go to the showers at such a time too. Who's this? My stomach tightened.