7. chapter

"No no no!" I shouted. "I fell asleep again!"

I took all the textbooks and ran across the corridors to the classroom. I stopped in front of the door and took a deep breath. I opened the door and entered. These massive oak doors were heavier than usuall.

Y/N: "I'm sorry, Professor, I'm late." I said without looking at him and headed straight to my desk.

R: "Miss Y/N, I don't know how you imagine it! Detention! " He said angrily.

I thought I was going to cry. Goosebumps run over my whole body. The class was continuing in silence and a stuffy atmosphere. All day I was like without life. I didn't know Remus would take it so seriously. Yes, I know that I need to be in class on time. But it happens sometimes.

The time of my punishment has come. I knocked carefully on the door of DAADA, but no one answered. Suddenly I heard from behind me: "Y/N, are you looking for someone?" A familiar voice asked me. Goosebumps run over me again. I could feel his breath on my neck.

Y/N: "Hello, Professor Lupine. I'm supposed to have detention, so I came."

Remus looked at me confused. "Why so formal Y/N?"

Y/N: "I... I don't know. You yelled on me, I don't know how to speak to you if you are mad." tears welled up in my eyes.

Remus wiped my tears from my cheek with the edge of his sleeve from his sweater, wrapped his arms around me and took me to his class.

R: "I'm sorry I ran out like that. I didn't realize it could affect you that much." He sat down on a chair. He gently grabbed my wrist and pulled me close. "I didn't want anyone to see that I like you." He gently pulled me close so I sat down on him astride. "Y/N I really like you. Please do not cry." He grabbed my ear gently and slowly approached me. I could already feel his warm breath on my lips while someone was knocking at the door. Remus stood up in a minute, ran to the door and opened it. Lockhart appeared in the doorway.

L: "I heard you're holding my favorite student here." He winked at me.

R: "Yes, she have detention."

L: "But please, Lupine. What could such a flower did? " He said while he measured me with a look.

Remus frowned at him. "I don't know Lockhart. You can tell me."

L: "All right, all right. I came for something else anyway. Dumbledore is calling you." He said and walked away.

Remus just looked at me and left. He let me stand there alone. All alone. I had no idea what to do. I wanted to cry, to scream. I decided to go to the only place where I was happy. I ran to the astronomical tower. I ran through the dark, cold corridors of the school. Tonight was beautiful, like yesterday. Like tower wanted me to come. The stars twinkled in the sky like thousands of glowing lamps. I sat on the edge and leaned against the railing. My legs were swaying in the air. I took a deep breath and felt all the sadness leave me. Suddenly I felt a warm hand on my shoulder.

R: "I knew you'd be here."

I didn't even turn to him. I tried my best to keep from crying.

R: "Why did you run away? I wanted to speak with you, but when I came back you weren't there. Did I something?"

I looked at him with tears. He sat next to me.

R: "That's exactly why I wanted to keep away from you. I don't want to hurt you."

Y/N: "No Remus please don't leave me."

He look on me in shock.

Y/N: "I ran away because I thought that you would not come back. That... I don't know what to think. I don't know what to do."

He looked on me with tears. "I love you."

Y/N: "What?"

R: "I love you." He looked on the stars.

I started to cry even more.

R: "I wanted to say it to you. But I haven't chance." He pulled my face to see my eyes better. "I love your worldview, your kindness, the way you are. God, how are you smiling." He smiled.

I wiped away my tears and buried my head in his shoulder. "I love you too. Although I hate you right now."

R: "Well, I can live with that." We laughed.

Remus hugged me from behind and we looked at the stars together. I don't even know how and I fell asleep. I woke up in my bed in the morning.