8. chapter

In the elixir class, we took on amorthensia - a drink of love. Everyone had to smell it and write down what they smell. I smelled rain, fur, old books and cotton just like Remus. Then we should have tried to mix it. Elixirs never bothered me, but I couldn't mix this properly. It started bubbling and smooth green jelly ran out from my kettle. It smells horrible and looks even more horrible. M/N started laughing at me but in the second from her kettle ran black jelly, which started melting down our desk. Actually, no one could do it. Snape just shook his head at us and wrote something down in his notebook.

During lunch, Dumbledore had a speech: "Dear students. Like every year, this year too, will be the Christmas Ball. We expect you all to participate and have fun."

As soon as he said that, I looked at Lupine, who smiled at me. During the DAADA class, Remus handed us the textbooks and told us to open them on page 86. When I opened the book, I saw a little piece of brown old paper in it. I opened it:

Dear Y / N,

I would love to if you will came to me after class.

With love,

Remus.

I looked at Remus, who blinked at me inconspicuously. When class ended, Remus went to his office and I followed him. I came to a little room with a fireplace. It was a very cozy room. I saw a desk under which I was hiding. But I have never noticed how was room looking. By the wall there were so many books. Old books, new books, every kind. Behind the desk on the wall there were another doors. Behind theme you could see a big bed for two and a couch before the bed. Remus was sitting at a table looking for something in the papers.

Y/N: "Are you looking for something?"

R: "Yes, but I don't know where I put it."

I came to him and gently leaned him into the seat. Remus leaned back and grabbed the back of the chair. I sat on him crouched and gently dipped my fingers into his hair. Remus grabbed me around the waist and pulled me closer. His eyes were like a deep forest, you couldn't stop looking in. My lips were almost touching his. Remus couldn't stand it and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back and felt his tongue in my mouth. He was exploring me and making softly moans. Then he started kissing me over my neck and gently kissed me on the collarbone. I felt something pushing me. I looked down and saw how excited Remus was. Remus saw where I was looking. I slowly descended my hand down and lower his chest. That's when I heard Remus lock the door, and he stood with me and carried me to his private bedroom. He laid me on the bed and climbed on me. He started kissing me on the lips and exploring my whole body. I began to feel like I was slowly getting more and more wet. My legs parted uncontrollably. He started kissing me under my shirt I couldn't hold my moans.

Remus just smiled and said, "If you don't want it, we don't have to. I'm not going to push you into anything."

Y/N: "It's okay." I smiled at him.

R: "But when I go too far, tell me and I'll stop." He smiled and kissed me.

I wrapped my legs around the waist and turned it over.

R: "Hey. Shouldn't I be on top? " He laughed.

I started kissing him on the neck. Remus sighed with excitement. I continued down through his chest and back on his neck. Remus sat down and began to unbutton his shirt. I started helping him and he started putting my shirt down carefully. Then he threw it away and started unbuttoning my bra. When he unbutton it he saw my bare chest and started kissing it. I was wet, I felt it flow from me. Remus laid over me on the bed and took off his pants without interrupting his eye contact. That was when I saw him for the first time in all his beauty. As he kissed me gently, he slide his fingers between my legs. First one finger and then with two fingers. I couldn't hold myself and moan loudly, Remus smiled at me.

R: "I see how wet you are."

Y/N: "R-Remus - I want you." I said hard.

Remus slowly entered me. We both moan loudly.

R: "Darling you feel so good." He groan.

He started slowly at first and got faster and harder. Our moans got louder and louder. We were enjoying each other. He started to feel like I was narrowing down and we both cum at the same time. Remus kissed my forehead and lay down next to me.

R: "That was amazing." He smiled at me.

Y/N: "Yes." I smiled.

Then Remus stood up and took me to the bathroom on his hands in braid style, so I could take a shower. Then we lay down on the bed and fell asleep.