12

A/N: okay so the chapters shorter than normal but I wanted to be mean and  leave you on a cliff hanger. Lol I know I'm soooo evil. (It's not that big I promise.) So I hope you enjoy this chapter! Please vote and do what ever. Also I wrote this on my phone and not my laptop so if there are spelling mistakes I'm sorry. 

---

I hear the twins laughing as they walk away. What are the changes they won't bring it up later?

You'd have better chance asking Voldemort to surrender.

I pause a moment before making my way back to the Slytherin common room. I mutter "Billywig" and the portrait hole swings open. I walk up to my room slowly, still soaked from the rain.

When I reach my door it's locked. I wiggle the handle in case it's stuck but nothing. 

"Pansy?" I call through the door. I put my ear up to the door to hear. I pull out my wand out of my waist band. 

"Alohomora." I say pointing the tip of my wand at the nob. I grip the nob and turn. It's still locked. "Alohomora." I say again. I turn the handle again. 

It still doesn't move, which mean Pansy, or someone else, has manually locked the door with something other than the original lock on the door. 

"Pansy!" I yell. "Let me in!" I bang my fist on the door. I step back assuming Pansy will whip the door open any second. Nothing.

I kick my foot on the door. It sends stinging up my leg.

"Ow." I mutter. "Pansy! If you don't open the door right now I will-" What will I do?

I bang my hand on the door extra hard and put my ear up the the door again. 

No response.

"Alohomora." I try again. The door doesn't budge. Where was the key they give us incase we get locked out? I reach to my side. Great, I left it in my school bag, which I left in the room. That idea is kind of flawed.

What do I do now? I'm soaking wet, mad, and locked out of my room.

"Ventus." I grumble pointing my wand at my clothes. A small wind blows from the tip drying my clothes.

I knock on the door one more time but like the last times, no response.

I give up and walk back down the steps that seem to be longer than normal. I walk out of the portrait and down the changing stair cases. I make my to the Ravenclaw dorm room.

Please let this work. 

I reach the door and stand in front of it. It doesn't move.

Come on, please. I beg

The knocker comes to life.

"Who is that with a neck and no head, two arms and no hands? What is it?" It screams. I think.

Nearly headless Nick? No still has a head and like 99.9% of a neck. Come on, Peyton, you go this. It can't be alive, unless its a ghost.

"Who is that with a neck and no head, two arms and no hands? What is it?" It repeats. 

What could have no head and no hands, but have two arms and a neck? I should just give up. I look down at my shirt, which is dry now. What's the point now? My shirt's dry, I don't need to change. That's it!

"A shirt!" I yell a bit to enthusiastic. The stone disappears and I step in. There's that welcoming feeling again.

I walk right up to the boys stair case, not with out some concerned looks from the Ravenclaws sitting in the common room. I do my best to remember which room is River's. When I'm completely certain I'm at the right door, I knock.