10

AN: Idk what's going on in this chapter its kind of just a filler chapter. Also I have the slim shady song stuck in my head so.... 

---

(Time skips to later that next week)

Today was the day before the quidditch match, Filch had taken Slytherin out of the game and Hufflepuff had taken our place. They say it was because of Draco's arm but quite honestly, I think it was the weather. It had been non-stop pouring for the last few days and its extremely hard to fly in the rain. 

Draco's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, if only my arm was feeling a bit better." Draco wined as Harry walked into the locker room. I shot him a look and he returned it with his signature smirk.

"Can we go inside? It's coooooold." Pansy groaned squeezing herself to hold the heat in.

"Pleeeasee." I sniffed making my way away from the locker rooms and towards the school.

"You two are a bunch of wimps." Draco complained. Blaise stops in his tracks and leaned against the wall again.

"Mhm, bunch of wimps." Blaise nodded.

"Wuss." Draco grumbled and pushed himself of the wall and over to us. Blaise followed as we walked in silence to Hogwarts.

"Draco, how long are you going to put up your arm thing?" I ask.

"What arm thing?" He asks.

"I know you're faking."

"Says who?" He smirks at me. I'm not letting him win this time.

"Says me."

"And me!" Blaise says from behind.

"Do either of you have proof?" Draco turns to walk backwards.

"Yeah, this." I poke his 'hurt' arm. He doesn't move or flinch.

"How's that proof?"

"You didn't move."

"Well I can't feel my arm."

"We all know you're faking." I say. "Even Pansy does." I nod towards Pansy. She looks down at her feet.

"So?"

"I'm just asking how long you're going to fake."

"Hm." He pauses. "I'll leave that to you to figure out." I roll my eyes.

"I win though." I state crossing my arms.

"Maybe." He says.

"What do you mean 'maybe'?" I make air quotes in the air around maybe.

"Well maybe you win, or maybe I win." He smirks.

"Or maybe you're just extremely annoying." I smirk at him.

"Woah, Peyton, good comeback." Draco laughs holding his arm on his chest. "I'm so offended." I roll my eyes for the billionth time today.

"Blaise, you want to come to my dorm after lunch? I was going to invite Alayna and River."

"Yeah. Why not." He shrugs.

"Um lets see, they're Ravenclaws. Oh and they aren't us." Pansy says crossing her arms.

"What's wrong with Ravenclaws?" I ask.

"They're soft. Like you." Pansy says. 

"Pansy I think you're mistaken. Ravenclaws are smart, Hufflepuffs are the soft ones." Blaise chuckles.