7

A/N: I'm having like major writers block for this chapter but I have a few ideas for the next couple of chapters! :) Leave suggestions and please vote! Thanks! 

---

I follow Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle and Blaise back to the castle as they talk about how stupid it was to teach us about such dangerous animals.

"He's a fucking idiot. I bet he'll be fired when Draco's father finds out about it." Pansy says. "It could have been anyone of us."

"I don't even understand why Potter was able to do it." Blaise grumbled. "You still back there, Peyton?" They all turn around to look for me and there I was. I nod as they turn around and continue their conversation. I didn't pay any attention to it anymore.

Potions class was no fun, especially because Snape's lecture, on how dangerous it is to mix Abraxan hair and a dragon heart, seemed to go on forever. When class was finally over I said bye to Blaise and Draco and headed to the library to meet River and Alayna.

They take me towards the west side of the castle to the Ravenclaw tower.  I had never been here before and everything felt so right in a way.

They stand in front of an eagle knocker when all of a sudden it moves.

"If eleven plus two equals one, what does nine plus five equal?" It says.

"What?" I ask. Neither of the responds. Alayna scrunches up her nose like I do when I have to think.

"2 o'clock." She says. The knocker disappears and an opening appears.

(For the people who don't get it: 

11 o'clock plus two hours equals 1 o'clock, 

9 o'clock plus five hours equals 2 o'clock.)

"Woah." I whispered. "You have to solve a riddle?"

"Yeah." River laughs.

"What happens if you get it wrong." I questioned.

"You have to wait for another person to come and solve the next one." explained River as we step in the opening.

"Really?" 

"Yep." 

"How long do you have to wait?" 

"As long as it takes."

"Has that ever happened to you?" I inquired.

"It's happened to me." Alayna says. "That's actually how we met." She said motioning to River.

"Really?"

"Yeah. It was like the second day and she didn't solve it correctly and waited like 2 hours until I showed up and let her in." River laughed.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I got lost and I was trying to go to bed but I didn't pay attention and got it wrong so I waited for someone to show up." Alayna turned red in embarrassment.

"You're lucky I decided to sneak out that night." River says messing up Alayna's hair. All she had to do was run her hand through it and it was perfect again.

"That's harsh."

"You get used to it." River says shrugging like it's no big deal. "Do you know how to play exploding nap?"

"Kinda. I'm dreadful at it though." I say.

"Wanna play?"

"Sure." I laugh.