17

A/N: Ohmigosh! So right now as I'm writing this All Mine is at 9.7k reads. So thank you for that! Anyway, this chapter's super super short but yeah. 

---

I roll my eyes at Alayna.

"I'm not lying." She shrugs. "Wow this crush is a lot more serious than I thought." 

"It's not serious."

"I think it is."

(Time skips to the Train ride for winter break)

Alayna and I were sitting in our own compartment, on the Ravenclaw train car. Alayna had her nose in a book, this time it was about a girl who lived with her evil stepmother and met a prince or something.

I was drawing in my notebook and Alayna would peek over every once-in-awhile to see a new sketch. Currently I was working on a drawing of a dog. When Alayna looked up she smiled. 

"I like dogs." She grinned. "I've always wanted one but my moms allergic."

"Oh," I laugh, "What should I name it?"

"I get to name it?!" Alayna jumps up and looks at me with this look a three year old would give you if you told them they could have more chocolate.

"Yes." I say in-between laughs. "When I'm finished at least."

"Well hurry up." She sits down and bounces in her seat. I laugh and look back down at my dog. I don't have much more to do to, I just have to finish the nose. I quickly sketch it out, add some shading and look back up at Alayna who now is almost hitting the top of the train car.

"Here. Name it. It's your new dog." I hand her the drawing.

"Is it a girl or boy?" She asks

"Looks like a boy to me, but I guess you can pick." I lean over and put my chin on her shoulder.

"You're right, he looks like a boy." I laugh and sit back down in my seat. "I think I'll name him.... Ralph."

"Ralph?!" I say. "I changed my mind, you can't pick anything." I reach over to try and grab the paper back.

"Ralph's a good name!" She snatches the paper back.

"No it's not!" I crawl on top over her to get 'Ralph' back.

"Don't be mean." She laughs and puts her arm above her head so I can't get the paper.

"I can be mean if-" I start.

"Did.. I walk in on something?" A voice interrupts. Alayna and I look to the side to see a very startled Blaise.

"Be honest, is Ralph a good name for a dog?" I ask crawling off of Alayna.

"Absolutely not." Blaise replies almost immediately.

"Hey!" yells Alayna.

"What?" Blaise asks