14

A/N: Ok so I  burnt my finger the other day and it hurts to type (Lol I'm such a wimp) so if there are any spelling mistakes please comment and tell me! Sometimes I don't read it before publishing it and I miss something. 

---

WARNING: MENTION OF PERIOD BLOOD

Draco continues to eat my bacon and I turn to Pansy. 

"Well what do you  want to do then?"

"We could go back to the common room or something." shrugs Pansy. 

Out of the corner of my eye I see Draco reach for one of sticks of French toast. I smack his hand away and grab the stick. I put it my between my teeth and rip of the end of it. 

I smile and blow him a kiss. He glares at me as I eat another bite.

"Get your own food." I shrug and smirk.

"You don't have to be mean, Peyton." Pansy says.

"I'm not being mean. I simply want to eat my food."

"You don't have to defend me, Pans." Draco says.

"Well we all know you won't be mean to Peyton, so I have to." Pansy glares at me. 

"I can be mean to her." Draco scoffs.

"Well go ahead." Pansy say moving her hand to present me. She crosses her arms on her chest and leans back.

Draco just looks at me. His eyes brows shift like he's thinking. 

I raise an eyebrow at him, waiting for him to say something. 

He stays silent and I can tell it's bothering Pansy.

"Draco?" His grey eyes meet my green eyes. "You gonna say something?" I look at him and he shifts uncomfortably in his seat.

He looks at me and then Pansy.

Draco stands up and walks past Pansy to my side. He moves his mouth up to my ear, so I can feel his breath on the side of my face.

He cups his hand up to my ear, around his mouth and whispers.

"Pretend I said something mean." He say quietly. He pulls away and returns to his original seat, on Pansy's left. 

I whip my head around and look at Draco disgusted. (Back and forth I whip my hair, Back and forth I whip my hair. Lmao sry I'm weird.) He smirks at me.

"What did you say to her?" Pansy says looking back and forth between us.

"Yeah. What did he say?" Crabbe asks.

Draco stays silent and I chose to do the same. Pansy stares at us. Blaise raises his eye brown at me but I look away. 

"It doesn't count if you don't say what you said to her." scoffs Pansy. 

Draco shrugs and leans over to Pansy. He whispers something in her ear and she looks at him shocked. 

Her mouth hangs open and Blaise reaches over the table to close it.

"You... you can't say that!" Pansy says a bit too loud causing the people next to us to turn to us.

"What did you say?" I mouth over to Draco while Pansy's back was to me. Draco just smirks, like always, and grabs my last French toast stick. I wasn't fast enough and end up smacking my now empty plate. 

I rub my hand with my other and glare at Draco.

"I can't believe you'd say that Draco! I mean she's my sister!" Pansy says grabbing the stick out of Draco's hand.