4

A/N: For the people who come from my tiktok this is no longer the chapter i submitted. I am rewriting some chapters so they are older and that includes this one. I have taken the seggs scene out and put it in another chapter. I literally can't tell you how many times i for got to save this new rewritten part and had to rewrite the rewrite again (Technically it was 3 but lol) 

---

"Why do they always got to do this?" I ask in-between laughs.

"Don't know." Blaise replied. "Wanna see something?" He asks. I nod and stand up.

He leads me to a hallway and signals for me to be quiet. I don't think were supposed to be here, so I try my best to walk softly. 

He turns the corner and as I follow, I see one single room at the end. Blaise opens the door and motions for me to step inside. I walk in and he closes the door behind us.

"Imagine something." He says. I don't know what to imagine and look at him confused. "Anything." He says smiling. 

I raise my eyebrow at him and think about cookies. I hear a small pop and when I turn to where it came from there is a platter with about a dozen cookies on it. I gasp and look at Blaise. He walks over to the cookies and picks up the plate.

"Cool huh?" He says biting into one of the cookies. "Now imagine a place." My mind immediately goes to my dorm at Hogwarts. 

Things around me begin to swirl. I start to get dizzy and close my eyes and suddenly everything stops. I open my eyes and it was like we were transported into my dorm.

"Woah." I say turning around to take in everything. Did we just apparate? Blaise just smiles.

"I know right." Blaise says smiling wider. "As much as I would love to eat more cookies, I think we need to get back before lunch.

"But how are were supposed to get back?" I ask motioning that we were now at Hogwarts. He walks over to the door and opens it. I look out to see the small hallway from before.

"We never left." He says grinning. I look at him with a very confused look. "Come on." He said laughing. I follow him out still confused.

(Time skips to on the train)

"No, see if Dimitrov had passed the quaffle to Levski instead of Ivanova, they would have won." Draco says.

"But Volkov hit the bludger away from himself and it was about to hit Levski, so he had to move out of the way. Plus Bulgaria didn't even get the snitch so they would have lost anyway." Blaise states. 

Draco, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle were arguing about the strategies of the quidditch game two days ago. I think they were trying to figure out some good plays, since they were all on the quidditch team. Draco, the seeker, Blaise, a chaser, Goyle and Crabbe, both beaters. 

I wasn't paying much attention though. I was in an intense game of wizards chess against Pansy. I don't think it was really fair since Pansy was the person to teach me how to play.

"I think this year's gonna be a good year." I say moving my knight to E-5 (I don't know a single thing about chess so if this sound completely stupid, sorry)

"Why? Got a secret boyfriend?" Pansy says moving her pawn.

"No."

"Then why?" She pauses to let me move one of my pawns.

"I just think so. Is that a problem?"

"No. It's just like every other year."

"Not really," I pause, "What if I had a secret girlfriend and not a boyfriend?"