Chapter 30 - You and I

3 days Later

I woke up at about 5am to a loud whining cat. I roll over and push Jay over and onto the floor.

"Its your turn to get up and calm him down" I yawn as Jay picks himself up of the floor.

Next we heard the sound of claws scratching at the door. Hearing this Jay bolts over to the door and flings it open hoping that there has been no more damage to our apartment.

He stops in the doorway as milo walks past him and hops onto the bed and sets himself down next to me in the spot where I had just pushed Jay out from.

"Oi,thats my spot" Jay says walking back over with his hands on his hips.

"Oh dear" I say with a giggle "seeing as you can no longer get back in you might as well go and set the coffee machine going"

He takes one look at me walks over to my side of the bed scoops me up and through me over his shoulder.

"Now your not getting back in either" he says kissing me on the nose

I let out a moan and wiggle around in protest but Jay just tightened his grip around my waist and proceeds to walk out of the bedroom and dump me on the sofa before walking over to the Coffee machine.

_________________________________________

Even though though we had a early alarm clock in the form of a cat , we only just managed to make it on time for work.

"Woah you both look knackered" is the first thing Atwater says to us as we walk into the bullpen

"Did you guys have a long night?" asks Ruzek with a dirty look in his eyes

"For once no" answers Jay taking a long drink form the take away coffee cup he had in his hand

"Well why do you look like shit then?" Questions Antonio

"Bailey replaced me with a cat who decided to wake us up at 5am" says Jay

"It was your idea to get the cat in the first place" I tell him "but he is really cute though"

"Have you got any pictures?" Asks kim

I pull my phone from my pocket and pull up one of the many photos I have of Milo

"Awww he's so sweet" says Kim smiling

We spend the rest of the morning  working at our computers catching up on all of the last weeks paperwork when Jay comes and stands infront of my desk.

"I'm taking you out tonight and I bought you a dress to wear its under the bed" he tells me before walking away to get some coffee.

That was weird I think to myself we didn't normally go out on work nights but I'm not going to say i don't  want to spend more time with him.

I turn back to my computer and continue the very boring case report I was writing, at least now I had something to look forward to.

_________________________________________

I was waiting for Jay in the living room swishing the skirt of the beautiful dress he had bought me. I wasn't really one for fancy dresses but Jay had picked out a perfect one it was totally my style.

 I wasn't really one for fancy dresses but Jay had picked out a perfect one it was totally my style

"Bay you ready to go?" Jay says walking out of the bedroom wearing a white shirt and suit trousers.

"Yeah I'm ready, you look great" I tell him smiling. "And I love the dress, you really picked well".

"Thanks, I was worried you wouldn't like it" he tells me giving me a kiss.

"Its perfect" I tell him with a reassuring smile.

He looks at me lovingly before taking my arm and leading me out the door down the hall and towards the car.

We had  dinner at this lovely restaurant  near the beach, sitting on the terrace the cool breeze blowing against my back. It was perfect. I couldn't have been happier.

After we finnish at the restaurant Jay suggests that we take a walk along the beach. I agree because I wanted to get a better look at the beautiful sunset.

After about 5 minutes I notice Jay is starting to lead me in a specific direction.

After a bit longer he stops infront of a small dock and leads me down a pale carpet that has been laid down.

We stop at the end and he wrap a arm around my waist as we look at the sunset over the water.

"I love you" I say resting my head on his shoulder. He kisses the top of my head before taking both my hands in his and turning me around to face him. He looks me in the eyes for a second before reaching into his pocket and getting down on one knee.

I put a hand over my mouth as tears form in my eyes,he smiles at me tears in his eyes too.

"I love you so so much Bailey-Jay and I would Love it if you would make me the happiest am alive and be my wife" he says looking up at me.

I can't keep the smile off my face as I reply to him "Jay I would Love to marry you" i say fighting back tears.

He gets up slides the ring onto my finger and wraps his arms around me.

I hear a squeal form behind us and look round to see the entire Intelligence unit Eliza, Matt and Ally standing there watching us.

"They knew?" I ask him wiping my eyes

"They helped me plan it" he tells me as Kim runs into my arms

"Congrats you two" Antonio says patting  us both on the back.

"I can't believe your finally getting" Married Ally squeals with excitement.

We spend the next Half hour with our friends before we all decide to call it a night

"You two can have the day off tomorrow, spend some time together" Voight tells us before climbing into his SUV.

"Thanks sarge" I say waving him off before climing into the passenger seat next to Jay.

"I'm so happy" is all I can say.

"I love you so much Bailey and I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together" he tells me

"You and I" I tell him

"You and I always and forever" he says before leaning in and kissing me.

_________________________________________

Hi guys thanks for reading my book I really appreciate it. I have decided to end this book here and start a second one.

Thank you for reading and voting it really means a lot, tune in to my second book to see what happens to Bailey and Jay next.

Also shout out to Pipadoodle for helping me with some ideas for the story. She also was the one who told me I should write a fan fiction and im so glad she did. :)