Chapter 14

Song for the chapter~ Runaway

''Take me home, take me home where I belong''

 --------------------------------------                                                 

                             Emily's P.O.V

The car ride back home was silent. The radio was out of order so we didn't even bother making a conversation.

We reached our house and dad slowly parked the car in the garage.

''Emily, I'm sorry I didn't tell you before'' my mom turned and looked at me from the passenger's seat.

''I love you so much Emily. We both do and we're sorry we didn't spend a lot of time with you. we'll try and be there for you Emily'' my mom finished.

''Emily we'll always be here for you no matter what'' my dad concluded.

Without giving them a response I got out of the car. They got out as well. The moment my mom got out I hugged her. Dad joined in as well. This feeling. Right here in their arms I was home. This is where I belong.

After dinner I went straight to bed. I couldn't sleep so I just laid there on my bed. Everything changed today, in such a short time. I didn't know what the future held for me. I was scared. That's all I felt, fear. Yes I'm schizophrenic, yes I'm a nutter. But I'm not a quitter. I wouldn't let schizophrenia win.

''This is going to be the beginning of something new and different'' I concluded and soon felt very sleepy. So I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------

Officially FINISHEDDDDDD

aahhhhh thiiss suckkss buutt I'm happy I atleast completeddd ittt!!!

Anywaysss, one chapterrr fromm emilyyy and one authors notee in thee enddd.

I hopee you all enjoyedd ittt!!!

If you guyss have any questionnsss justt comment themm anddd I'll answerrr themm!!!!!

Thaanksss!!!

Byee!!