Chapter 1

*The text in bold are the voices in her head. Not her thoughts. It's complicated you all will soon understand everything.  Well I hope you doo. If you don'tt just commentt and I'll replyy ;)*

*Song for the chapter~ Nothing else matters*

'So close no matter how far..''

-------------------------------------------------------

                    Emily's  P.O.V

"How are you doing today?" dr lee asked.

Tell her you're fine

Yes you are fine anyways

Yeah you're totally fine

Oh god not again. I started fidgeting with the cable of my headphones. I increased the volume and focused on the music.

''Emily, you there?'' she questioned again.

Emily just tell her you're fine.

I thought I increased the volume. Why can I still hear everything? I closed my eyes and tried to listen to my favourite part of the song. The guitar part.

Did u increase it properly ?

Yes maybe u didn't

I increased the volume.. it was at maximum now. I could faintly hear Dr. lee talking something. I didn't open my eyes I just can't deal with her right now. I tried to take in the lyrics but..

She talks a lot.. increase the volume

Oh but her ears

Just increase it

I couldn't take it anymore..

''Stop it!!! Just stop talking!!!'' I angrily removed my headphones and got up from the couch.

 ''You didn't answer my question Miss Anderson, how are you doing?'' Dr. Lee asked.

''When can I leave?'' I looked at her pleadingly.

''You leave when I tell you to leave Miss Anderson''

This is pointless just get out.

Yeah she's not the boss here.

I looked towards the door

''Don't even think about it'' her voice broke me out of the escape route I was planning in my head.

She's soo mean

Yes she is. I hate shrink's

I rolled my eyes at the stupid banter that was going on in my head. I looked at the door one last time. I silently went towards the couch and sat across Dr. Lee again.

She looked at me eagerly. I just ignored her and put on my headphones again.

By the way my name is Emily Anderson. I'll be seventeen in a month. Few days ago something happened at school. Long story short I got suspended from school and everyone including my parents think I'm mentally unstable.

Don't know about the mentally unstable part but you have anger issues.

And that sort of makes u a loser

Maybe that's why u got suspended.

Ughh these voices are just getting on my nerves now.

''Emily?''

I boringly looked at Dr. Lee again

She sighed ''You can leave for today.''

I quickly took my bag and march towards the door.

'' Emily I hope u know that the more stubborn and difficult u get the longer u have to come here''

I nodded my head and left.

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapterr is dedicatedd to feufeu15  💕💕 You're the most generous and strongest person I knoww!!!!  Thank you soo much for all the support and the motivation!!! It means a lott!!

----------------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter?

Do give me your feedback 

~Vote and commentt

Thank you everyonee!!

Takee caree andd stayy safee!!!