Chapter 9

*Song for the chapter~ Let it all go*

''I don't know why we break so hard''

⚠FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS!!!!⚠

-------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                        Emily's P.O.V

When I entered Dr. Lee's room today I thought it was just going to be another normal session. Just like any other normal day this was supposed to be a normal session. Where normally she would ask and I would reply normally. Well folks today wasn't that normal. It was bad. And no I'm not exaggerating here. She finally asked the one question that I was afraid she would ask.

''Emily can you explain what happened that day?''

We've both been staring at each other ever since she said that. Silence. This was the silence that I always dreaded. Uncomfortable silence.

''Look Emily I think we've waited long enough haven't we?''

I didn't answer her.

''You can trust me, keeping it in will only break you. You have to let it all out but for that you have to let me in''

She's manipulating us Emily

I took a deep breathe. In. out. In. out.

Don't do this Emily she's tricking us.

''Ok I'll tell you''

She nodded and looked at me with her usual ' shrink face'

''Okay so where do I begin. I think I'll start from the beginning'' I paused and looked at Dr. Lee

It's alright Emily take all the time you need'' she said and removed some papers. She was taking notes.

''So at the start of this year we had a new student Dylan Chase. I sort of had an instant liking towards him. We used to talk sometimes. After a while we started talking in the library , onetime even outside school. But then in front of his 'new' friends he would always sort of forget about me. I always asked him about it. But he said it was nothing and I believed him until last week. He was supposed to pick me for school but he stood me up.

( ⛔FEW BUMPS AHEAD, PROCEED WITH CAUTION⛔ )

Flash back

To say I was furious was an understatement. How could he forgot about me like that?

I saw him standing there next to Daphne's locker. He looked good today with his hair messed up.

Emily concentrate!!

''Dylan!!'' I yelled

He looked at me as if he was meeting me for the first time today.

''Where were you today? I waited for you like a fool''

''Who are you? I've never met you before'' he said smoothly. Daphne snickered.

''Oh my god!! Seriously?? How can you lie like that!!'' I yelled. I was causing a scene in the middle of the corridor.

That's good let the others know as well.

''Look here I don't know you so I would appreciate it if you leave'' he said with pure disgust.

I was surprised after all these months this is how he treats me.

Let's go Dylan we don't have time for this psychotic  bitch'' she laughed and turned to move.

''Excuse me?'' I yelled

''Oh please Emily leave me. I don't want to talk to a crazy person like you'' she looked at me as though I had Covid- 19. I got a little pissed and a little hurt to.

Ok this stops right now

I slapped her hard.

Everyone gasped.

''You!!'' she yelled and slapped me.

Flashback ends

''I don't remember a lot after that. I lost control after what she said. All I remember is blood. I don't know whose mine or hers. After that all I remember is the principal yelling at me. Oh I did feel pain all over my body that time. My parents picked me up from school and took me to a doctor. The doctor said that I had a few bruises here and there and everything else was fine. Apart from my bruised lip and my bloodied nose'' I paused and looked at her again she was silently listening to me.

''The school suspended me for a week and told me to do therapy I think? I don't know. How does this work will you tell them I'm okay. I'm falling behind in all my classes''

Okay Emily, thank you for sharing that with me, now we need to discuss a few things.''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter is dedicated to twoo beautifullll humanssss 💕💕

Snehasasikumar   myyy nammee twinnieee haven't textedd to you in a whileee hope you are doingg weeelll take careee!!!

 lustxnight thee coolestt and loveliesttt personnn I knoww!!!! Take careee and stayy the awesomee personn you areee!!

____________________________________________________

Thoughts on this chapter?

Thanks for readinggg!! Take care everyoneee 

Byeeee!!!!