Chapter 10

#Song for the chapter~ Don't speak

''It's all ending we've got to stop pretending who we are''

---------------------------------------------------------

                                            Emily's P.O.V

She stared at me for a few minutes and removed a file. She  skimmed through the file.

''Okay Emily, I don't know how to say this but the report I got from your school doesn't quite add to what you told me'' Dr. Lee said flatly.

''You think I'm lying''

''I never said that, in this file it says that no one ever saw you with Dylan before the incident'' Dr. Lee stated.

''Yes because we never spoke outside school'' I replied.

''You shared a class with him?''

''Math''

She looked at me hesitantly ''Emily, Dylan hasn't taken math.''

''What'' I got up immediately

She's lying

''You're lying'' I said

''I'm not, take a look yourself here's his schedule '' Dr. Lee pointed towards the file.

I went towards her desk, took the file and saw his schedule. She wasn't lying. I turned a few pages and saw the report. She was right none of them were true. I turned the page and read the most disturbing things about me.

Pshyco, mental, loner, crazy, talks to herself, never answer's when asked something, always in a daydream.

Pshyco that's what they thought about me. Unstable with mental problems, that's what the other's whispered behind my back.

Suddenly the file was taken from my hand. I couldn't look at her questioning eyes right now. I couldn't answer her questions.

She thinks you're crazy

I started pacing around the room

Insane

Mad

Deranged

Lunatic

Psycho

These were the words that 'they' said and the voices kept replaying them.

I heard someone cough and I stopped pacing. I looked up and there he was standing near the door.

''Dylan'' I said

I forgot about everything and slowly moved towards him

''Dr. Lee here thinks that we haven't spoken before, she thinks we don't know each other.'' I said

I stopped to look at him. Something wasn't right. He wasn't saying anything. He just stood there and looked at me. No emotion.

''Dylan?''

''Emily'' I heard a gentle voice '' Emily look at me, dear'' Dr. Lee said.

I looked at her. She was walking towards me slowly.

'' Dylan's here he'll tell you everything'' I said

''Emily there's no one there'' she said quietly.

''What, no-'' I looked towards the door

No one was there. It was locked. But I'm sure I saw Dylan. How can this happen?

Suddenly breathing wasn't an easy task. Everything around me was moving. The voices had started chanting again. I couldn't think straight. It was becoming to much. I was feeling like I was dying.

I needed to sit I started moving towards the couch. But all I could see was darkness. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Umm, thoughts on this one?

Thanks for readinggg

Take caree