Chapter 2

*Song for the chapter ~ Iris*

'I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand''

-------------------------------------------------

                                              Emily's P.O.V

It's the second day of therapy with Dr.Lee and I'm already fed up of this.  I don't see the point of this. I'm not going to talk. I don't want to take therapy. I'm fine

But if you're fine then why aren't u in school. Why are u here?

No you're fine. You'll soon be back in school and all this will be over.

Or maybe you won't

I slowly put on my headphones and tried to mute the voices.

It's no use. Maybe you'll never go back to school

Yeah  you're gonna be a dropout and you're gonna be lonely.

Yes dylan's gonna find a girlfriend and move on with his life.

The name caught my attention. I instantly paused the music. His name still hits hard. The memories, those eyes and his smile. I will never forget it.

Yes but he forgot you

It was true. These voices always were true. But it sucks that I keep thinking about him.

''Emily I'm sorry I got late today were you out here for long?'' Dr. Lee's voice bought me back to reality.

''Umm no I just got here''

''Welll then come on in'' she opened the door a bit wider for me to enter.

I got in but before I could take my usual spot at the couch.

''Today I won't be allowing you to use your phone'' she spoke up and held out her hand to take the phone.

You've got to be kidding me.

Can she do this?

Apparently she can.. don't give it to her Emily

Yes make a run for it.

''Emily?'' she asked impatiently.

It's as if she is telepathic.

I think she is

Without making a big deal about it I gave the phone to her and took a seat on the couch.

She sat down on her usual spot, behind a desk. I looked around the room. It was a pretty basic room. The walls were white and they didn't have a single picture or anything on them. It was just plain white. As a matter of fact there was hardly any pictures in the room. Not even on her desk. Her desk had a bunch of files and a small clock. There was a huge shelf of books in the corner. That was the only interesting thing about her office. I tried to focus on the shelf I'm sure I have at least read one book from her collection.

''Did you find something interesting?''

''Umm no I was just looking around'' I looked back at her.

''Sure, by the way you never answered my question and it's almost been a week now.''

''What question?'' I was confused.

''How are you? '' she asked me kindly.

I hate it when someone asks this to me. I never know how to answer that. How am I feeling? That's one of the biggest mysterious to me. Am I even alive? Or am I just existing and moving around. What does she mean? How should I answer?

For god's sake Emily just tell her you're fine..

Why do you always need to complicate everything..

You can be too much sometimes

''I'm sorry.'' I said instinctively I was always thinking about stupid things and as usual the voices were right.

''What?''

''What?'' I replied.

''Were you saying something Emily?''

''Umm yes I'm fine''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter dedicated to  LazyDaisyRida .   You're one of a kind and I'm glad I met you!!

Thank you so much for everything!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for readingg!!! Take care everyonee 

Byeee