Chapter 6

*Song/ musical composition  for this chapter~ Fur Elise* 

''To play a wrong note is insignificant, to play without passion is inexcusable''                                    

---------------------------------------------

                                          Emily's P.O.V

I washed my hand and cleaned the wound last night. It wasn't very bad thankfully. So I didn't worry that much. Didn't bandage it or anything just used some antiseptic and left it. Now here I was the next day just in front of Dr. Lee's office waiting for her to call me in.

''Ah Emily you're here.. let's go!!!'' she said happily.

''Go where?'' I asked

''Follow me'' she replied vaguely. I did as she told me

Oh heavens this is the time she want's to act all mysterious.

She's always so mysterious anyway.

Yes indeed I feel like slapping her

''Shut up'' I mumbled.

''Did you say something'' she turned and looked at me weirdly.

''Umm no I didn't''

''Ok then try to keep up'' she said and started walking.

We were walking around a corridor. This place was pretty huge and I didn't want to get lost in here. So I silently followed Dr.Lee. She suddenly stopped in front of a door and went in and I followed.

The room was filled with one thing and one thing only. Music. Different kinds's of instruments everywhere. I didn't even know the name of few. I looked around the room in awe. I suddenly found my long lost friend. The piano. I hadn't seen one in a long time. Me and my former best friend Susan used to take lessons together. But then after a few years we got bored. Correction she got bored. So we stopped. I didn't want to.

''Do u play?'' I heard Dr. lee

''What?'' I asked in confusion.

''The piano. You were thinking about something when you looked at it''

''Yess I used to play it a few years ago''

''Oh that's nice. I'd love to hear you play'' she said excitedly

''Play like now?'' she's got to be joking.

''Yes now'' she said politely.

What is she up to now?

I can't really understand this doctor lee.

With one look at her I knew that I had to play something for her. There was no way out of it.

I silently went and sat on the duet bench. I tried to remember something.

Well you could play twinkle twinkle *snickers*

What are u crazy? Play Beethoven.

Yes yess play fur elise.

Fur elise it is then. Well here goes nothing.

I started playing the first notes of fur elise. It felt good to play after a long time. I thought that I was out of touch but I was doing pretty good. I was done with the first movement. I was going to end the song. But suddenly I felt like I knew the second movement as well. I continued playing. It wasn't very good. I forgot to use the pedals. I was almost towards the end so the pedals didn't matter. And my hand was paining a little bit.

I told u to play twinkle twinkle *laughs*

That was terrible I thought you'd only do the first one. I didn't think you'd be so desperate to fail.

I hit the last note. Thank god. They were right I sucked.

''That was impressive'' she said

''No it wasn't I made a few mistakes here and there'' I said dejectedly.

''Maybe, you did. Who's going to know? It's not as if I noticed. And you didn't play for a few years. So I think you did an impressive job.''

''Thanks'' I said genuinely.

''U played fur elise didn't you?''

  ''How'd you know?''

''I may not know how to play but I have heard some of Beethoven's masterpieces'' she said proudly.

I was shocked.

''Did you know it was written for Therese, a woman that Beethoven wanted to marry'' Dr. Lee stated.

''Yes I do know that ,but his handwriting was misspelt during transcription, and now it's known as Fur Elise'' I finished the story.

''Yes'' she laughed at that and I joined her.

Suddenly I remembered something else my teacher had told me.

''Theresse didn't want to marry him''

____________________________

Chapter is dedicated too _moon_y_star_ . Ayyyyee duudee!!!! I'm gladddd thaat I mettt youu!!!!!!!! Youu anndd I shaarree thaat deeep loovvee forr the maraudersss eraa.. and I'm happy to see thaatttt!!!! Likee I saiddd  beforeee onlinee classesss woulddd bee boringgg withoutt youu allll..... Thaaankk youuu forr everythingg!!!!!! Hoppee you're doinggg well and noott stressingg too muchh!!!

___________________________

Thoughts about this one?

P.S I can plaay fur elisee.. buut not the full thinggg.. Frankly just likee emily I haven't played Beethoven in a whileee...

Thank you soo muchh for reading!!!!

Byeeee  Takee careee everyoneeee!!!!