Favorite places to kiss 《Street Punks》

💙  Swift  💙

When Swift isn't in the mood, he will mostly go for the shoulders and cheeks. He loves it how your shoulders and cheeks will grow red after he kisses them. BUT! When he is in the mood, it's usually the neck he aims for, so watch out.

  You felt your cheeks and shoulders growing warmer after Swift delicately kissed them, "Swift, what are you doing?" You ask, as you were busy making dinner for him and the family. "Just showing you my love and appreciation for you." He states as he hugs you from behind, nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck. You giggle and you twist your neck just to peck his hooded head. "Love you too, Swift."

❤  Rebel  ❤

He likes to kiss your forehead or nose, forehead for when you're cuddling, and nose, just because he loves to see it wrinkle, he thinks it's adorable, and will do it over and over again, even when you protest.

  You were pouting and being held against your will by your motherly boyfriend, who just wouldn't stop kissing your nose. "Rebeeeel, let me go, I wanna eat my snaaaack." You whine as you try to wiggle out of his grip. He chuckles and kisses your nose, making you pout even more, "No~ I don't think I will let you go." He smirks playfully and holds you tighter, you sigh in defeat as he only peppers your face with more kisses, now you knew he was doing this to bother you.

💜  Ghost  💜

The top of your head is his go-to. He does it as it's easier for him since he's so fricking tall. But, when you too are cuddling, he'll nonsexually kiss your neck, he uses it as a small tickle tactic, as you're under his will and he honestly likes to mess with you, despite him always acting like he has no emotions.

  "Ghost! Stop!" You say inbetween laughs, he was at it again, kissing the tickle spots on your neck. You dragged him out of his workshop to come cuddle with you, and honestly you didn't expect him to attack you with kisses. You were in the process of trying to push him off, but he had ended up pinning your hands to the bed, as his soft lips continued to tickle, looks like you weren't gonna be able to get out of this one.

🧡  M.C.  🧡

There is no doubt in my mind that he his favorite spot are your lips. He finds them so soft, so delicate, something so sacred, that belongs to him, and him alone. If he were able too, he'd kiss them all day if he could, but, he can't with his job and everything, but he will sneak every opportunity he has, just to smooch away at your lips.

  You were busy reading when you heard something from behind, you were nervous, as the boys haven't come back from 'work' yet, so you grabbed your nearby bat and slowly turned your head. In an instance, you felt a pair of familiar lips on yours, pulling away as fast as they came. You look at M.C. in shock and chuckle, shaking your head, "You scared me damn it! I thought you were someone working against you!" M.C. smirks at you, "Nope! Just me~" he smooches your lips again and hops over the couch and sits beside you. You gave a small laugh, knowing exactly what he wanted, "Cuddles and kisses?" He nods, "Cuddles and kisses." And just like that, the whole afternoon was spent of soft fluffy lovens.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Published: April 16th, 2021

Amount of words: 610, words after this do not count!