Raph Headcanons ❤ 《rotTMNT》

• Raph is a huge teddy bear, period.

- Have a bad day? Just go to him and all your worries will melt away once he scoops you up in his warm strong embrace. You'll spend the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies.

• He is very overprotective of you and his brothers.

- He is overprotective of you, he wouldn't forgive himself if you were hurt in anyway. He was supposed to be the hero of New York, if he can't protect you then it would devastate him.

• Would make a teddy bear with you and call it y'all's child. That's it.

- You named them Raph Jr., by the way.

• Romantic dates, he may not be able to show himself fully but his fedora and trench coat disguise is enough for people not to get suspicious.

- You both have danced in the rain, for sure.

• Sweet and tender kisses.

- Very gentle, he's a big boy and he doesn't want to hurt you in anyway. He loves you too much.

• His brother's tease him. Occasionally they'll even interrogate him.

• Consent is sexy.

- He will never do anything that will make you uncomfortable, and you won't do that to him either. You're both okay with taking things slow.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Published: April 6th, 2021.

Words in total: 227, words after this do not count!

《That's about it, I'll be working on the rest of the bros. Stay chill y'all!》