2012//Mall date 💚

《Requested again by my favorite fellow turtle simp Anime-Child77! (^^)/》

  You had gotten a job at the mall as a part time job, as well, you need experience and sometime away from home. It's night time and it's your job to close up shop, but you had an idea. You and your boyfriend hadn't been on a proper date for awhile, and he can't exactly just go out in public during the day, this was the perfect opportunity! Just gotta turn off the cameras and then invite him.

-----------------------------------------------------------
💙  Leo  💙

  He wasn't entirely sure about this idea, but you insisted all of the cameras were off for the night and you two could do whatever you want. It took some convincing, but he finally agreed and came to the mall, there was no patrol that night, so why not?

  You smile as you see him walk up and you let him in. "Leo! You're here!" You hug him around his shoulders, making him chuckle and hug you back. "Hello princess, of course I would be here." He smiles lovingly. You kiss his cheek and hold his hand, "C'mon! I have something to show you!!" You drag him along quickly, "Woah!- Careful (Y/N)!" He laughs lightly at your enthusiasm.

  You dragged him to the nearest comic book store in the mall and his eyes lit up, "Oh? Comic book store?" He looks at you. "Yup! But! But, you're gonna love what they have!" You drag him in quickly. You let go of his hand quickly and jogged over to the near back of the store, then would soon return with something behind your back. Leo cocks a brow ridge at you, then you reveal the thing you were so excited about, making him gasp. "I..Is that what I think it is?!" He gasps as he takes the action figure from you, you nodding excitedly. "A limited edition action figure of Captain Ryan!! I had no idea that there was any left at this point!!"

  You grin excitedly, "Well the owner of the store had it, and he said I could buy it, so I did! I hope you like it!" Leonardo set the figurine to the side and picked you up and spinned you, making you giggle, "(Y/N)! Its amazing! I love it!!" He sets you down, hugging you close and kissing your cheek. "You're welcome~!" You chimed happily as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders.

❤  Raph 

  Raph arrived to the mall after receiving your text to meet you there for your date. He looks around then sees you waving him in, he quickly makes his way forward and into the mall, smirking at your excited expression. "Raph! I'm glad you came!" You exclaim as you hug him, making him chuckle. "I'm glad I came too, pip squeak." He pecks your lips and let's you go, "So, where too?" You grab his hand, "Let's just wander until something catches our attention." You smile, and he nods, starting your search for the perfect store.

  Your search lasted a good while until you stumbled upon the pet store, "Raphie, what about there?" You ask, pointing it out. Raph looked over and then at you, "Sure, why not?" He shrugs, tired of searching. You both walk in and turn on the more dimmer lights, some animals awakening and some just not caring and continuing to sleep. "Awe! Look at them all!" You say as you rush over to a fish tank. Raph chuckled at your cuteness as he joined you. "Hey Raph! We should get a pet fish together!" You say as you looked at him, hopeful. Raph looked back down at you, then pondered as he looked at the fish, you knew the situation with Spike, and you thought 'Maybe he was scared of having another pet?'

  You look at Raph again, "Raphie, we don't have to-" "Let's do it." He says finally. "Wait- really?" You look at him surprised. He smiles down at you, "Yeah, let's get a pet fish." You smile and hug him. "Thanks Raph!" He chuckles and kisses your head, "Yeah yeah, no problem, shortie."

  You named the fish Razor Fin, as Raph wanted it to have a badass name.

💜  Donnie  💜

  Donnie pulled up in the Shell Raiser, parking in the nearby parking lot, you waited at the door for him as he exited and locked his precious baby. He jogs over to you with a light smile, "Hey (Y/N)! Thanks for inviting me out!" You smile and ran over to your tall boyfriend and hugged him tightly, "I'm glad you're here! You needed time away from the lab anyways, Leo told me you've been stressing." You smile gently at him. Donnie scratches the back of his neck, "Yeaaaah, but let's not worry about that right now, alright?" You smile and shake your head, "Fine fine." You take his hand and drags him into the mall, "So any place you wanna check out?" Donnie lights up, "How about the tech store? I wanna see what they have and see if I can improve the shell phone." He grins excitedly at you, you smile back, "Of course my cute genius!"

  After a bit of walking down the dark hallways, you both make it too the tech store, you unlock the door and walk him in, his face lit up even more as he looks like a child in a candy store. "Look at all this advanced technology!" He yells excitedly as he looks around quickly, practically dragging you along, you giggling away as he did so. "You're so cute when you're this excited!" You compliment, Donnie freezes up slightly, blushing madly, "(Y-Y/N), that's ridiculous, you're the cute one here!" He tries to fire back, but you only smirk lightly, "I dunno~ You got the cute smile, beautiful eyes, wonderful personality, I think you're the cutie here, Romeo~" you laugh lightly as his blush only grew worse as he hid his face with his free hand.

  "L-let's just go." He says as he approaches a tablet, "This is a Galaxy Samsung Tablet! S7 right?" You nod, "Yup! It includes a pen." You smile as he examines it closer, seeing him taking mental notes and focusing on it so hardly, this turtle only keeps getting cuter and cuter!

🧡  Mikey  🧡

  Mikey had skateboarded all the way to the mall, making it at a decent time as you had requested, as your boyfriend made it to the door, you opened it up. "There's my favorite turtle!!" You held open your arms, "(Y/N)!!!" Mikey yells enthusiastically as he runs up to you and hugs you tightly, making you laugh, "Mikey! I missed ya so much!" You kiss his forehead, nuzzling him. He nuzzles back, humming happily, "I missed you too! I'm glad you invited me here!" You smile "Of course! I got some pizza cooking if you want to eat now?" His face lights up as he nods quickly, releasing you from his embrace and grabbing your hand, "Pizza?! Let's go!!" He drags you through the mall, following the smell of pizza. "Mikey!!" You laugh out as you try to keep up, he pauses then picks you up, carrying you bridal style then running again, soon arriving to the food court. "Mikey, you can put me down now." He nods and sets you down, "Thank you, honey." You quickly ran to the nearby kitchen and he followed.

  "That smells delicious, (Y/N)!!" He quickly grabs a plate, excited to get a slice. You pull out the pizza and cut it, you wait, but Mikey wastes no time, grabbing a slice and eating it, "Mikey-!" He yelps loudly and you laugh, "It's too hot, honey!" You hand him a water and watch him chug it. After having some pizza, you both leave the food court, hand in hand, until...

  "Tag!!" Mikey yells as he pokes you in the cheek and runs away. You blink then smile, "Hey!!" You laugh and you give chase. The mall was filled with patters of feet and your laughter, it took you awhile, but you finally caught up to the ninja, hugging him from behind, "GOT YA!!" He screamed in panic until he realized it was you, making you laugh, but flinch since you were out of breath, and laughing hurt your ribcage. "Are you okay, (Y/N)?!" You smile, still catching your breath, "Yeah, I'm good!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Published: April 9th, 2021.

Words in total: 1410, words after this do not count!

I hope you all enjoyed it!