Taming the Beast 🖤 《Part 2!》

You had been waiting for news, it had been months since you've gotten anything. You and Mikey has both tried to keep each other company, but with Leatherhead being in the back of both of your minds, it was hard to shrug off the sadness you both had felt.

  It wasn't until that fateful call you received from Mikey, snapped you out of that sad daze. The call with the words you wanted to hear most, "Leatherhead is back." You dropped your phone in shock and didn't spare another moment from running out of your apartment and running to the lair, the words repeating over and over again.

  You reached the lair, and seeing the one you've been missing, the one you've been worrying about.

  "Leatherhead..." his name slipped past your lips, as he turned to you, a smile forming across his snout once seeing you again. You felt yourself tearing up as you ran to him, "LEATHERHEAD!!!" You hugged onto him tightly as you felt your tears start to slide down your soft cheeks. Leatherhead would hug you back, the smile on his snout growing more widely as he nuzzled you. "You're back!! You're finally back!!!" You cry out happily. "Yes, it is me, (Y/N)." He said, confirming your words. Your smile couldn't get anymore wider.

  You felt another pair of arms join the hug, making you giggle a little when you noticed it was Mikey, him sharing your tears of happiness with you.

  That night, you all sat together, watching TV and catching up. You three couldn't be happier.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Published: April 16th, 2021

Amount of words: 270, words after this don't count!

Hey guys, sorry for the very short part, heh, I didn't really have any ideas for this, but for the next part, I do have an idea, so I hope it'll make up for this one, anyways, cya later!