The Street Punks

《So, I took an interest in this AU and I'm just writing out the perspective of how you met these guys and how it'll lead to the x reader oneshots and boyfriend scenarios. I'm sorry but this is a x female reader, I do hope you all enjoy!!》
-----------------------------------------------------------

   It all started when you were out for the night with some close friends. You all had decided to go out after school and to hang out at the nearby arcade and grab something to eat, and you were having a blast! But, as how life goes, the fun had to come to an end once you saw the time, it was 12:48 AM! You sigh and turn to the group, "Sorry guys, I gotta go. It's late and I have somewhere I gotta be tomorrow."

   Your friends would nod in understanding, "That's okay! See ya later, (Y/N)!" You wave goodbye to your friends and start the long journey home, your bag lightly swinging against you as you would make your way through the streets of New York.

   You always admired New York for it's beautiful lights and wonderful scenery, but never really admired the people. Most people were druggies, apart of some kind of mafia or gang, or just rude people in general, but hey that's New York for ya.

   You hum lightly, avoiding contact with groups of people best you could, even late at night the city was still alive. You eventually approach the more quiet side of the city... The rougher side. You were nervous, and for good reason, this neighborhood was riddled punks, gangs and the mafia, but you were desperate to get home quicker, and this was a short cut, so gathering all your courage, knowing this would be a foolish mistake, you sped walked through the streets in a desperate attempt to get out quicker.

   But, your worst fears came to reality when you felt a strong hand grasp your wrist from the alleyway. You let out a shrill scream until a dirty hand covered your mouth and pulled your head back forcefully into the back alleyway. You jerked and thrashed in, but to no avail, the bigger of the men was holding you captive. You gave up and looked at the men surrounding you, and you felt your heart sink, it was those Purple Dragons... A notorious gang known for attacking anyone who came onto their turf, and just your luck, you stumbled right on here.

   "Well lookie here~ A little girlie who stumbled to far from home! What are you doing out this late and all alone?" The leader, you suspected, approached you, taking your chin into his hand as he looked you up and down, a dirty smirk spreading across his lips.

   You felt your anxiety kick into overdrive as you began to tremble and felt tears perk up in your eyes. The leader laughed at you in a mocking tone. "Aw~ What's the matter? Little girlie gonna cry~?" His expression turned more menacing. "Good." He snarled and let go of your jaw and stepped back, "Let her have it, boys."

   The dirty looking men beside him smirked and approached you, the bigger man behind you held you more tightly, you hated the thought for calling for help, but, in this situation, you screamed as loud as you could, "PLEASE! SOMEBODY HELP!!"

   The one man took a swing at you, his fist colliding into your jaw. You felt pain spark throughout your nerves surrounding your jaw, making you cry out. Just as he was about to swing again, you heard thumps nearby, down the darker part of the alleyway.

   The leader snapped his head in the direction and growled, "Oh... It's you. What the hell do you want? Can't you see that we're busy?"

   A clicking noise came from the dark, "Now, that isn't how you treat a lady, now is it?" Said an unknown voice, you could tell it was male by his deep voice.

   "She was on our turf, so that gives us all the right to do whatever we want with her." The leader hissed and pulled out his gun. "I suggest you all get going before you all deal the same fate..."

   You hear something fly past your ear and the bigger man behind you cry out and let go of you. Taking advantage of your new found freedom, you ran away from the bigger man, but again, was captured by one of the men, making you groan internally to yourself.

   Another voice spoke out, "Let go of her and let's settle this like any man in these streets should." This voice was even deeper than the first. The leader smirks, "Don't just start crying when we beat your shells in-" he got cut off with a sword flying at him and stabbing him right in the shoulder, causing him to cry out and start shooting, the other men following.

   The man who had a hold on you let go and you dove for the nearest trash cans, taking cover as you heard gunshots and crying of men who were getting their asses beat.

   You cover your ears and curl up slightly, trying to block out everything and try to calm down.

   It seemed like forever until pure silence filled the alleyway. You let out a shakey sigh, fearing for the worst. You then heard footsteps heading towards your hiding spot. You held your breath and clenched your fists tightly. Then you saw the sight infront of you...

   A giant turtle with humanistic features wearing an orange and black color scheme of clothes, he wore a NYC hat sideways, an orange mask around his eyes, an orange shirt with a sleeveless black and orange overcoat, with some ripped jeans with orange string hanging from the holes, and black sneakers.

  You stared in disbelief, yet wonder of how this creature came to be. Your eyes met, his beautiful baby blue eyes stared into yours, as he smiled childishly and offered a hand to you. You stared bewildered at his freckled face as you took his hand, he pulled you up rather gently and grinned.

   "Hey! Everything's alright now, we took care of those Purple Dragon goons." You nod with a thankful expression on your face, "Who are you..?" You ask softly.

   "The names M.C.! And those are my brothers over there! Hey guys! Come over here!" The other turtles looked over than approached. One smirked pervertedly, the other looked you up and down in inspection, and the last one had a cold harsh gaze on you, looking down upon you.

   "Hey toots~ The names Swift." The one smirked as he was examining your body. You felt uncomfortable and slightly his behind M.C.. The one in red smacked Swift upside the head with a growl, "Stop that already. Sorry about him, he's perverted. I'm Rebel, and the quiet one glaring daggers into you is Ghost." You nodded and looked at Ghost, who still had his eyes on you, making you feel nervous as you spoke out, "M..My names (Y/N), thank you so much for saving my life!" You say quickly, feeling rather embarrassed to have all eyes on you.

   M.C. chuckles and smiles, "It's no problem dudette." Swift adds in, "No problem at all~ Who wouldn't want to save a cutie like you?" He smirks at your blushing face, earning another smack from Rebel, "OW-!"

   Rebel shakes his head and looks at you. "Don't tell anyone you saw us, or we'll have no problem finishing you off." You gulped and nodded quickly, "Good." Rebel says and turns his back to you, seeming like he's ready to go. M.C. pouts and looks at you, "I hope we get to see you again soon, (Y/N)!"

   "Y-You too M.C.!" You waved them off. M.C. waved enthusiastically, Rebel gave a small side wave, Swift blew you a kiss, and Ghost only turned his back to you and walked away.

   You smiled lightly as you saw them climb up the building and disappeared from view. "Goodbye..." You whisper as you turn around and walk out of the alleyway.

   Little did you know that they made sure you made it home safely, and that this. This would be the start of a dangerous, but beautiful relationship with the turtles.

-----------------------------------------------------------
¤ Published: April 8th, 2021.

Words in total: 1395, words after this do not count.

Oneshots and boyfriend scenarios will be up next! (^^)/