Leon Headcanons 💙 《rotTMNT》

• There will always be pick-up lines. Always.

  - You and Leo would just be chilling on a roof, and then he'd hit you with a pick-up line. You either love it or hate it.

• He loves it when you hit him with flirts and pick-ups too, he absolutely melts inside.

• He gets teased a lot. He usually finds it annoying, but he deals with it most of the time.

  - Until you're gone, then he will yell at his brothers for embarrassing him infront of you.

• Will try and do some corny romance scenes from movies.

  - You and him were having a date back at his place, Mikey volunteering to be the chef. He served you both spaghetti... You can already see where this is going. You had your first kiss because of spaghetti. He celebrated.

• He may be extremely flirtatious, but he definitely wants cuddles more than anything, soft gentle love.

  - He'll crawl into your lap and lay in it while reading comics, and you'd watch TV while massaging his head and neck, he absolutely cherishes those moments with you.

• Will always hug you from behind.

  - He loves too be the big spoon in the relationship, so whenever you're around and your preoccupied with something, he'll wrap around you from behind and occasionally lay soft kisses on your neck and shoulder.

• Sometimes you'll get caught up in his shenanigans.

  - Occasionally you'll get caught up in the storm he's created with his mischief. You're not the biggest fan since you'd get scolded by Donnie. Mostly.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Published: April 6th, 2021.

Words in total: 264, words after this do not count!

《Donnie is up next you eyebrow turtle lovers. 💜》