2012 Turtles//When they meet your parents

Yes, this is my artwork, and yes, this is Mikey doing the popping cat meme. Enjoy the scenarios! Also this was requested by... Drum roll please... Anime-Child77!! Thanks homie, love ya! 💖✨

-----------------------------------------------------------

  Today was the day you and your boyfriend had decided to go out to have dinner with your family, how did this start, well it's rather simple.

  You were on your phone, giggling away as your mother came in, checking in on you. "What're you smiling at, (N/N)? Is it your boyfriend?" She teases. "Yup!" You respond, then panic internally, placing a hand over your mouth. Your mother's face lit up as she gaped in awe at you. "M-mom-" Your mother ran out of your room, already yelling at your dad, groaning.

  And that's how this whole fiasco started, and now you and your boyfriend were both extremely nervous.

  "You ready?" You ask as you stood infront of the door. He looked at you nervously, "Yeah, just a little nervous of how they'll react to their child dating a giant mutated turtle." He chuckles with a sheepish smile. "It'll be fine, hon. Let me talk to them first and I'll let you know if you can come in!" You hurry inside quickly.

💙  Leo  💙

  Your parents stared in awe at your boyfriend, both quite afraid, yet curious. "Mom, dad, this is Leonardo, my boyfriend!" You say as you hold Leo's hand. Your mom was the first to say something, "So, how long? How did this all start?"

  "Well, uh... He and his brothers saved me from some Purple Dragons, and I've hung out with them ever since." You smiled lightly. Your father nodded approvingly and your mother smiled gratefully, "Thank you so much for looking after them! I'm glad they have someone strong to protect them!" She smiles.

  That evening went great, your parents approved of Leo.

❤  Raph 

  Your father frowned slightly at the angry looking turtle, "So, this short stack ninja turtle is your boyfriend?" He questions, "Dad!" "(D/N)!" You and your mom called out at the same time. It was Raph's turn to frown, "Yeah, what about it?" Your dad smirks, "Prove it." He cracks his neck. Your dad beforehand was a famous wrestler, and this wasn't the first time he's challenged any male figures in your life. "Your on." Raph smirks back. You and your mom look back at each other with heavy concern but go outside to watch the fight take place.

  It was safe to say, they kept each other on their toes. Your father laughed with pure delight, "I approve of this one! He fights back." He put an arm around Raph's shoulders and Raph gave you a smirk, but it was a smirk of pride, he was accepted by the male figure in your life.

  Your parents both approved of Raph, and had quite the time that night, mostly Raph and your dad getting along.

💜  Donnie  💜

  Your parents stared up at your tall boyfriend, much like you had too, as you inherited your height from them, short. Your father had a troubled look on his face, while your mother tried to study Donnie, she was a biology teacher after all. Donnie smiled awkwardly as you tried to break the awkward silence. "Mom. Dad. This is Donnie, my savior, and my boyfriend, he saved me from the Purple Dragons."

  After hearing this your father looked relieved and nodded. Your mother smiles gently, "Thank you, Donnie. May I ask you what species of turtle you are?" Donnie peeks up, getting right down to explaining.

  Your parents got more comfortable with him, that night wasn't that bad.

🧡  Mikey  🧡

  "Mom, dad, meet my totally rad and extremely cool boyfriend!!" You say as you present Mikey, their faces turning into shocked expressions and Mikey posed coolly, "Tada!"

  The air became awkward and silent, making you both feel awkward, "This is Michelangelo." "You can call me Mikey for short!" He extended out his hand and beamed childishly. Your mother was the first to shake his hand, relaxing a little, as his childish nature made everything the situation seem better. Your father was unsure, but still being polite, he shook Mikey's hand.

  The evening went better than you'd ever expect it too, Mikey being himself was enough to entertain your parents. They immediately asked for him to come to dinner next week when he could!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Published: April 8th, 2021.

Words in total: 736, words after this do not count!

Hope you enjoyed!!!