Bloodhound Random headcanons #2

- When it comes to technology or slang terms, they are a boomer.

- Bloodhound first denied being in love with Mirage, but they eventually came to accept it.

- This hunter enjoys the silence, but doesn't mind spending it with their (S/O).

- They used to be playful and carefree as a child, but after an incident that almost cost them their life, Bloodhound changed, and didn't play near waterfalls.

- Bloodhound has accidently read many of Wraith's fanfictions. They like to read, but sometimes read strange material.

- They have muscles. Not super obvious, but they are clearly active under all that gear.

- Bloodhound is insecure about their looks, and usually wears a mask to hide it. Despite that, their (S/O) thinks they are beautiful.

- Octane constantly teases Mirage in front of Bloodhound about how Elliot simps for them, but this confuses Bloodhound.

- When the hunter reads, they like to do it out loud, but usually they are quiet, in order to not disturb the other legends.

- They are Loba's best friend, and known all of her secrets that she shared with them.

- Doesn't like Revenant, but for Pathfinder's sake, they have not murdered the simulacrum.

- Actually a flustered bean under the mask.