Opinions on having children

Hi friends!

Which legends would like to become a parent, and would they adopt or not?

- Bloodhound:
They would enjoy having children and raising them along with a lover, but Bloodhound would prefer to adopt. The hunter is unable to have children of their own, as it would reveal their biological sex, and may be impossible if they fall in love with someone born as the same sex.

- Gibraltar:
Makoa already feels like a dad figure to some of the younger legends, and doesn't feel a need to have more children. As much as Gibraltar likes kids, he understands that they are a big responsibility, and would much rather be the father of Wattson, Pathfinder, and Rampart.

- Lifeline:
Although the medic is unsure of who would parent alongside her, Ajay would actually like to be a mother, and give birth to one child. That is all she needs. Though, if she were to have children, Lifeline would retire from the Apex games so she could raise them properly.

- Pathfinder:
He sees this as an opportunity for more friends! He is unable to be the biological father of children, but he would convince Revenant to adopt some! Pathy loves having more friends, after all!

- Wraith:
Renee has a neutral opinion about children. She doesn't mind being a mother, but doesn't actively want to be one as well. If her (S/O) was interested in having children, she would be willing to become a parent. Not wanting to go through pregnancy, Wraith would prefer adopting a child.

- Bangalore:
Kids? When would Anita have time for kids? Sure, she thinks they can be cute, but Bangalore is NOT suitable for being a parent. The soldier never wants to have kids, but wouldn't mind babysitting her friend's kids on occassions.

- Caustic:
Initially, Alex would say no. He finds no benefit in producing offspring, and doesn't have time to be a good father. Until he gets the idea of teaching his children to be like him, and learn more in the field of science, just like he wanted to with Wattson. To him, adopting a child is better, since he can make sure the child is at a good age to begin learning.

- Mirage:
The man really likes kids, and would love to have his own, but he worries about that. His mother, Evelyn Witt, has Alzheimers. Elliott has heard of cases where the grandchildren of Alzheimers patients suffer from that disorder in the future as well. He doesn't want the risk to increase for his children, so he would adopt at least two kids.

- Octane:
The speed demon would like to be a father, but occassionally worries that he may not take very good care of his children. Overall, he thinks being a dad and teaching his kids hoe to be like him is awesome, and doesn't mind if the kids are biologically his or adopted. Whatever his partner wants.

- Wattson:
The French woman has wanted to be a mother since her teen years, and would prefer to actually give birth to the child. Natalie is certain that with her high IQ, her offspring is bound to be intelligent as well!

- Crypto:
Wait, children?! This hacker has thought of so many things, but never considered the possiblity of children! He is mainly against it, fearing that since he is on the run, his future children may be at risk too! Although, Tae would be alright with becoming a father if his (S/O) wanted to raise kids.

- Revenant:
No. He hates kids. And there is no way he would ever have one. It's already impossible for him to be a father, because he is a robot.

Maybe Path will change his mind...

- Loba:
Ms. Andrade doesn't exactly like kids, but she has considered adopting an orphan before. She knows what it is like to not have parents in her life, and wouldn't want someone else to suffer from that as well.

- Rampart:
She is quite direct in stating that she has no interest in being a mother. Ramya is fine with other children, but doesn't want to have her own. Rampart enjoys her life in the Apex games to the point where that is all that matters to her.

- Horizon:
She loves children, and would love to have some of her own! Mary has been a mother in the past, and has lots of experience with parenting! Though, she prefers that the children are biologically hers.

- Fuse:
A dad? The aussie thought of being a father a few times, but he would rather be a single bachelor~ But Walter would like to be the cool uncle of a kid!

And here is Octane being scared of my human Revenant design:

I wanted to give Revenant the mask to represent his simulacrum form, since I wasn't able to make it