Wraith Random Headcanons #2

- Shares her fanfictions with Mirage.

- Renee is convinced that Bloodhound is actually a bunch of ravens in a costume.

- She wished to be a doctor as a child.

- Her favorite legends are Mirage, Pathfinder, and Wattson (canon). Wattson is her number 1 favorite.

- Although Wraith claimed that Pathfinder is a constant in every dimension, she was not fully right. Although his personality remains the same, in one of them, he dislikes Revenant. She doesn't like that dimension.

- Her and Revenant watch Naruto together.

- Possibly related to Crypto.

- She'll place a portal to find out who asked for your opinion.

- Is really good at Fight Nights at Freddy's, and actually knows all the lore.

- Wraith is a game theorist.

- She has searched countless dimension, and is sure that her (S/O) is the one and only for her.

- Renee secretly likes dank memes.

- Back before she was experimented on, Wraith had a slight french accent.

- After she went through experiments in the lab, Renee has a fear of syringes and male doctors/scientists.

- Wraith feels tiny when she is next to Gibraltar.

- Her voices help her flirt with her (S/O).

- Wraith is not afraid to stab someone in the back with her Kunai.