Random Facts about my AU! #1

Hi friends!

Here are some random, out of context facts about my Apex Legends AU! (Some are actually canon, and I will spread awareness about them!)

- No one is actually cisgender AND heterosexual.

- Bloodhound and Revenant met a long time ago, but only once, and neither can remember very well.

- Crypto and Caustic are step-brothers.

- Wattson's father knew about Pathfinder, and later reprogrammed him to be Wattson's friend, without her knowing.

- Pathfinder's creator is Dr. Amelie Paquette, Wattson's grandmother.

- When a legend dies, they are transported into a empty void as they wait to be respawned. The process is painful, and there was one respawn failure.

- The first legend to join the games was Caída, whose real name was Alanza Andrade.

- When Revenant dies outside the games, which is usually a difficult process, he forgets almost everything.

- Bloodhound and Mirage knew each other as kids, and their mothers were friends.

- Pathfinder was originally going to be programmed with a different purpose. He would be the one who kills Revenant.

- The Apex games doesn't allow anyone who is homophobic, transphobic, racist, or sexist.

- All MRVNs are programmed to be asexual and aromantic, but a few of them are panromantic, such as Pathfinder.

- Wraith is one of the legends that can kill Revenant, because she has the ability to find his source code, but never shares this secret.

- Despite Loba's wishes to never let Revenant die and have him suffer, most of the legends would actually prefer if he was dead. The ones who don't hate Kaleb that much are Pathfinder, Bloodhound, and Gibraltar.

- The youngest a person can be to join the games is 21. That explains why Rampart was allowed to compete.

- Most of the legends who compete in this bloodsport don't do it for the money.