Their favorite place to kiss you!

Hi friends!

- Bloodhound: Your lips. They are willing to take off their mask just to kiss you, so Bloodhound figured it may as well be worth it, by giving you a very meaningful kiss.

- Gibraltar: Your forehead. He is a big guy, and doesn't always like to lean down to kiss your lips, so he does what is easier, with the same amount of love.

- Lifeline: Your nose. She finds it so cute, and it's one of her favorite features about you!

- Pathfinder: Your lips. Path has watched many couples, and seen how they kiss, and he tries to do the same with you. Though, because he doesn't have lips of his own, it's more like a cute boop 😊

- Wraith: Your cheek. She feels as though it is classic and passionate, perfect for you!

- Bangalore: Your cheek. Anita loves feeling your soft skin as she presses her lips against you, and it's very direct.

- Caustic: Anywhere. Caustic doesn't have a favorite place to kiss you. He kisses you in certain areas to conduct experiments, such as to see your lovely reactions. (I don't know! He's a scientist, what else would he do?)

- Mirage: Your hands. Elliott likes to think he is a gentleman, and gives you the respect you deserve. As you hold out a hand for him, he will caress it lovingly, and give it a gentle kiss.

- Octane: Your cheek. It's fast, which is what he likes. The guy loves you, but he isn't into slow kisses most of the time, but sometimes...

- Wattson: Your cheek. She wants to give you a simple sign of affection, and she innocently kisses your cheek.

- Crypto: Your neck. Don't know why, but those neck kisses, he likes them. Perhaps it is because as he does such, Tae enjoys burying himself into the crook of your neck, and relaxing.

- Revenant: Your lips. It may not be a real kiss, but it definitely makes him feel like Kaleb. It is somewhat odd, since he doesn't have actual lips, but he doesn't give a care.

- Loba: Your lips. She wants to be as romantic and as passionate as possible!

- Rampart: Your ear. Ramya loves to whisper into your ear before kissing you, and she lives to be unpredictable, so Rampart won't always kiss your ear...

- Horizon: Your forehead. It reminds Mary of her past with her soon, where she would calm the young boy down, and kiss his forehead. She loves you, and wants you to be happy!

- Fuse: Your cheek. Similar to Octane, he prefers what is fast, to make the point. But on occassions, Walter will enjoy a slow, blissful kiss on the lips with you.

Also this: