Top or Bottom?

Do the legends prefer the top or bottom bunk of the bed?

- Bloodhound:
They are fine with either, and let their (S/O) choose first.

- Gibraltar:
Makoa slightly worries about his weight, so he sleeps on the bottom bunk just to be safe, and he likes it that way.

- Lifeline:
The medic still has that childish spirit when it comes to bunk beds, and would call dibs on the top, unless her (S/O) really wants it.

- Pathfinder:
The MRVN wants to sleep on the top bunk, but usually gets the bottom due to his weight. He is a full armed robot, after all!

- Bangalore:
Anita wants the bottom bunk so she can get ready faster!

- Wraith:
The voidwalker's voices tell her to choose the top bunk, incase it were to collapse and fall on her, even though she prefers to be the bottom.

- Caustic
He is a grown man, and cares not about bunk beds.

He sleeps on the top bunk.

- Mirage:
This guy sleeps on the top bunk so you won't see him doing anything weird, such as snuggling with his decoys.

- Octane:
Silva will do anything to be the top. It gives him a feeling of power!

-Wattson:
She is fine with either top or bottom, as long as her (S/O) chooses what they want.

- Crypto:
He really doean't see the point in bunk beds, but chooses to sleep on the bottom.

- Revenant:
This sneaky boi wants the top. And he will get the top. Rev wants to feel like a creepy crawly stalker.

- Loba:
Loba Andrade chooses the top, as it reminds her of her younger years.

- Rampart:
Top for her, mates! She wants to feel powerful as well!

- Horizon:
Bottom. If the bunk bed was to be destroyed, she would prefer that her life is take over yours.

- Fuse:
He would really prefer the top. That way, he can jump off the bed to startle you, just for the giggles!