When (Y/N) is pregnant

Hi friends!

How would the legends react to you being pregnant?

I suppose (Y/N) is biologically female, but they are still written as a nonbinary.

Also, for the female legends, we can pretend they are males if it makes more sense, but I will interpret them as their gender identity.

- Bloodhound:
Bloth Hoondr will see this as a blessing from the Gods. They never planned on having children of their own, but they would likely adopt one in the future, though the hunter was okay with having their own biological child. They pray each night that the baby will come out strong.

- Gibraltar:
The big guy already acted like a dad, but he never thought he would actually become one! Makoa will be very protective of you, but not overprotective. He'll enjoy feeling the baby's kicks, and telling stories while they are still in the womb.

- Lifeline:
Ajay is excited to be a mom, and considering her experience in the medical career, she has plenty of advice to give you to help take care of the baby. Lifeline will even deliver it!

- Pathfinder
He doesn't understand what "pregnant" means, or how you become pregnant (neither do I 😔), but we you explain the situation to the MRVN, he gets really excited. Instead of seeing the baby as his child, he sees them as a future friend!

- Wraith
She knew you were pregnant before you said anything. Renee becomes overprotective, and always watches you. She will trust Lifeline to deliver the baby, though.

- Bangalore
At first, Anita didn't want to be a mother. The soldier knew she would be busy all the time, but she eventually grew to be proud, promising that this baby will grow up to be the toughest guy, gal, or nonbinary pal ever!

- Caustic
He is shook for life. This guy, who has no compassion for life, is going to be a father? He changes in a way, by becoming much kinder to you, claiming that he will love being a father, but deep down, he wants the unborn child as his test subject.

- Mirage
He is excited as heck, but worried about being a father. He didn't have a father figure in his life, so he doesn't know how to be a good dad. Although he promises to never leave you, and help raise the child.

- Octane
Octane concerns you with his enthusiasm. He wants his child to be fast from the start, at everything. But that won't stop him from being kind and compassionate! He'll be happy for you, and give your belly plenty of kisses uwu.

- Wattson:
The French female is overly excited for the news, and ends up spending extra time with you to treat you like a king/queen/ruler. Natalie is very excited to be a mom!

- Crypto:
When you first tell him, he gets scared. Tae is afraid that he will have to leave you someday, if the Syndicate finds him. Though after a while, he warms up and feels a sense of pride when finding out he will be a father.

- Revenant:
He doesn't know how to feel. Revenant is a simulacrum who murders people for a living, but he is going to have a child. After a while, he becomes extra protective of you, and murders anyone who gets too close. What a simp.

- Loba:
She is very happy, and giggles at the news. Loba wants to help you raise your baby, and she promises to always be there for you. The woman knows what it's like to not have parents around, and Loba makes sure to never let that happen to your baby.

- Rampart:
Oh no. When she gets the news, Rampart runs out of the buildings, and screams with joy, shooting everyone down with Sheila from her excitement. After everyone except you is dead, she calms down, and immediately starts thinking about what to name her child.

- Horizon:
Mary has had children before, but this didn't change to joy she felt when finding out you were pregnant! She will be so happy, and end of talking about her past experiences as a parent.

- Fuse:
*happy Aussie noises* He's excited to be a dad, and is ready for the challenge of being a parent!