30 || sun's out, guns out (literally)

When you're on a holidayYou can't find the words to sayAll the things that come to youAnd I want to feel it too-Island In The Sun, Weezer

You can't find the words to say
All the things that come to you
And I want to feel it too
-Island In The Sun, Weezer

When you're on a holidayYou can't find the words to sayAll the things that come to youAnd I want to feel it too-Island In The Sun, Weezer

August 25th 2010
Hotel De Paris, Monaco

"I don't want to do this.", I groan, as the car stops in front of the Hotel de Paris.

"It'll be fun, trust me.", Dad says.

"I really don't.", I fix my hair, looking in the rear-view mirror, "I know I say this a lot, but I really mean it, don't get into any trouble. After the whole weapons, suit fiasco, I don't know how many more shenanigans your, and our, image can handle."

"Did you just say 'shenanigans'?", he scoffs; I glare at him, "Of course I won't.", he winks.

"I don't like the wink. What does the wink mean?", I ask.

He doesn't answer, since one of the valets opens the door for him. Dad gets out and I follow after him; he holds his fingers up in a peace sign and soaks up the attention of the cheering crowd. I smooth out my snow-white dress and follow him inside, with Happy, who's carrying the Iron Man case, and Pepper following behind.

"You know, it's Europe. Whatever happens the next twenty minutes, just go with it.", Dad says, as we walk into the bar.

"Go with it? Go with what?", Pepper asks.

"Are you forgetting everything I said in the car?", I raise an eyebrow.

"Mr. Stark?", a very familiar voice asks. A redhead in a red dress stands before me.

Wait-

What-

She said she was on a mission...

This is a-

A mission? Undercover?

"What the f-", I start.

Dad cuts me off, "Hey."

"Hello.", she replies to Dad, ignoring my presence completely.

"Father dearest, who is this?", I turn to Dad, plastering on a sickly-sweet smile.