chapter thirty two

[ author's note: hey guys! just a lil posting update. i will now b posting on tuesday, thursday, friday, and sunday! i'm now going back to in person school, which means more assignments, etc. sorry, but i'll try to make the chapters longer! enjoy. ] 

sarada's pov 

"i think that's enough truth or dare for today." mitsuki says, truthfully. i nodded my head in agreement, widening my eyes at cho-cho. she lets out a soft laugh. mitsuki, noticing all this, starts filling me in. 

"yeah. cho-cho is desperate, and so i made her a deal. inside gossip traded in for us flirting. making shikadai jealous, yeah." he fills her in, as cho-cho winks at me. i steal a glance at shikadai, who looked really annoyed.

smart cho. smart. 

"oh-m-gee! girl talk time!" inojin says, in a high-pitched voice. hima elbows him, as he starts cracking up. "you can't lie! i could be a voice actor for mean girls." he says, still laughing. hima groans and gets up, sitting next to me. inojin pouts and turns towards bolt. 

"welcome to the club, bro." he says, fist bumping him. inojin accepts the fist bump, and turns to  a fuming inojin. he shutters and moves near boruto again. i heard cho laugh. 

"bo-ru-to!" i say, glaring at him. 

"sa-ra-da, how can i help you?" he asks, a toothy grin on his face. 

i groan. "you're not helping the little situation here." i tell him. he winks at me, getting up. he walks over to me, wrapping his arms around me, and then lifting me up. everyone else watches. 

"BORUTO!" i yell, trying to escape his grip. he holds on tighter, placing me down. he then sits behind me, wrapping his arms around my neck. 

embarrassing.. i think to myself. i looked in the mirror. my cheeks were stained with red. that baka.. why in front of them?

"SHE'S BLUSHING PEOPLE! THIS IS WHAT I CALL ENTERTAINMENT!" cho-cho yells, whipping out her phone. 

"now, this is cutting the tension." mitsuki nods, smiling. 

"OOOOHH YEAH!" hima says, excitedly. she motions to cho-cho. "i'd like a recording of this!" 

as the room bursts into laughter, i felt a little glad. maybe he wasn't so much of a baka. if he cut the tension that easily, it's alright!

although, not complaining. i enjoyed that. 

"what now?" boruto asks, after everyones calmed down. shikadai groans softly, as he places two of his arms behind his head, laying down on his two arms. "can we do something more entertaining than sitting in a circle and watching four people flirt?" he asks. 

"four people? it's only boruto and sarada." mitsuki points out, lying. 

"are you serious?" shikadai retorts. about to say something else, he shakes his head. "whatever." he then says, sighing. his eyes dart around the room, avoiding cho-cho. 

wow. successful plan, cho.

"can we play just dance? like we did when we were younger?" hima suggests, smiling. 

"those competitions were intense.." shikadai mutters.

"i had tons of fun." mitsuki smiles. 

"YES! let's play!" cho-cho excitedly says, motioning for us to go downstairs. we all pile out of the room, going downstairs. 

downstairs, you could definitely tell that mama, uncle naruto, auntie ino, and uncle shikamaru were a little drunk. 

by a little, a mean a lot. 

"party animals.." i heard papa mutter, trying to stop mama. i giggle to myself. papa hated when mama was drunk at parties. 

"ay! teme, come join the party!" uncle naruto says, wrapping an arm around papa's shoulder. he groans and removes uncle naruto's hand from his shoulder. "in your dreams, dobe." 

"come on sasuke! pleasee!" mama said, making her funny pair of puppy eyes. papa poked her forehead, not saying anything. "fine. be that way." she huffs, playfully. 

"sarada, you're spacing out." mitsuki says, tapping me on the shoulder. i look back, apologizing, i make my way downstairs. bolt turns on just dance, scrolling through the tons of songs. 

"let's see.. what song?" bolt asks, motioning to all of us. 

"that one!" 

"no wait.. go back!"

"boruto! you were just there!"

"you're so bad at directions.." 

"oh my gosh, oniichan. it's not that hard." 

"FINALLY!"

"okay. 4 players, 2 teams of 2. we'll take turns." hima says. she hands the red and blue controllers to bolt and i. "there you go love birds. ino-ino and i will play against you." she winks, handing the green controller to inojin. 

"this is so not faaair!" bolt whines, his face turning red. "you win all the timeee!" he tells hima. she smirks. "exactly, oniichan." 

i pull bolt in my direction, and place my hand around his ear. 

"if you win, i'll give you a kiss. if i win, you owe me lunch." 

"deal." 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

chapter thirty two - done!

author's note -

hey guys! i hope you had a good day. i'm literally so exhausted. i got 4 hours of sleep last night, lmao. 

i do NOT own the naruto / boruto series. 

word count - 783

stay safe! have a good day / night. :))