chapter thirty three

sarada's pov 

"COME ON SARADA!! GIRL POWER!!" an excited cho-cho screams, jumping up and down. 

"BORUTO! FOLLOW THE PERSON!" shikadai yells back, shaking his head.

"YEAAAHH SMARTS!" inojin says, cheering me on. 

"COME ON ONIICHAN! I BET INO-INO ON THIS!" hima yells. 

"i'm neutral. go borusara!" mitsuki says, calmly. 

"love that name, where'd you get it?" cho-cho asked him. i looked at shikadai, as he rolled his eyes. 

smart cho-cho.. 

"SARADA! YOU'RE SLACKING!!" inojin yells. i look at my tv. bolt had the time to catch up. 

and he used it. when did bolt get smarter? 

"and princess, i think you owe me something, don't ya?" bolt says, throwing the controller at shikadai. he catches it, muttering 'you're welcome' under his breath. 

"what do you mean?" i ask, acting oblivious. he walks over to me, and with no care in the world, he leans on my neck, and whispers into my ear. 

"need me to remind you?"

chills run down my spine, immediately. this baka.. 

"WOAAAH! KEEP IT PG-13!" mama yells from the kitchen, obviously drunk. everyone, minus papa and inojin, start laughing. boruto's cheeks were stained with pink as he takes a seat on the couch. 

"not so bold now, are you?" papa says from his seat. he gives bolt a classic i'm-angry uchiha glare. inojin nods his head in agreement, earning a nod from papa. 

"talk about overprotective." cho-cho mutters to me. bolt sheepishly smiles, as everyone goes back to before. 

i think he forgot about the deal. 

"still haven't forgotten." boruto says, grinning. i groan as he plops down right next to me. "but, i can get my reward later. i think uncle sasuke and inojin are gonna kill me." he says. 

"ya think?" inojin says, eavesdropping. i show him a shut-up-before-i-kill-you look, which he turns away immediately, starting a conversation with shikadai. 

"LET'S GO PEOPLE! ANOTHER ROUND OF JUST DANCE!" hima yells, throwing controllers at cho-cho, shikadai and mitsuki. 

perfect hima.. 

"shits about to go down." bolt says, gulping down a bottle of water. i hit his wrist, and shake my head. "what!? i'm being honest, princess." he says. 

"language. you sound like cho when you're saying that." i scold him. he shows me a goofy grin, as he places a hand on my thigh. "haven't dont that in a while." he says, as i shook my head, smiling. 

"okay you three, go!" hima says, picking a song. mitsuki looks at shikadai, who looks at cho-cho, who looks at mitsuki. 

"himaaaa! ino-shika-cho would've made more sense.. i haven't played in a whileee." inojin whines, trying to get shikadai out of his awkward position. 

"you didn't want to play with me?" hima asks, raising an eyebrow. 

"nevermind!" he says, wrapping an arm around her. she huffs and then breaks into a smile. the tension between shikadai, cho, and mitsuki was a lot to handle. 

"start dancing! what are you doing?" i hear myself say. shikadai groans, moving his arm slightly. cho-cho sends me a 'i'm-screwed' look, as mitsuki focuses on his character. 

it would've been so awkward if hima didn't force them to play 4 rounds together. 

time skip - nighttime. 

boruto & sarada 

sarada's pov 

"i'm heading out in 10 mins." bolt says, pouting. i laugh and lay my head on his shoulder. "i don't wanna leaaaveeeee.." he whines. 

"you're the last one here." i point out, poking his cheek. he pouts again. "oh so you want me to leave?" he asks, curling his lip. 

"i never said that.." i tell him, raising an eyebrow. he laughs. "i was just playing with you, sa-ra-da." 

my mind suddenly wanders to the deal. 

he deserved it, right? 

it's just one kiss. 

"hey bolt?" i ask, getting up from his shoulder. he looks at me, his blue eyes gleaming. "yeah salad?" he asks, brushing his finger through his hair. i pulled him up and covered his eyes. 

"ooh, did you finally get me that game i wanted?" he teases. i flick his cheek softly with one hand. "owieeeeee." he whines. 

"shush or you're not going to get the gift at all." i warn him. he immediately quiets down. "that was a joke." i say after. a smile grows on his lips. 

now or never?

i pressed my lips onto his, wrapping my arms around his neck. he places his arms around my waist, kissing me back. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

chapter thirty three - done! 

author's note - 

heyo!! i hope u guys had a great day. the chapter was a lil spicy yeeea. 

i do NOT own the naruto / boruto series.

word count - 727

have a good night! stay safe :))