chapter three

boruto's pov

sarada and i hung out with cho-cho, shikadai, and inojin for a while. i then showed her around campus. she looked so fascinated and i really couldn't help myself. we finally came to our dorm at around 6pm. 

"sorry i dragged you around with me bolt. you didn't have to." sarada apologizes for the hundredth time. "it's no biggie. it was pretty fun." i reply. she smiles her full smile. i really missed her. 

"oh yeah, how's hima?" she asks. shoot! hima probably wants to see sarada too.. she's gonna kill me for not taking sarada to see her first. i bite my cheek. "rightt. awkward thing. so you see.." i blabber, trying to avoid the question. sarada shoots me a spit-it-out look. 

"hima goes to school here too. and if you want, i could possibly take you to see her.." i spit out. her eyes lighten up. "of course! let's go." she says, skipping. i smile. "hold on, let me tell mitsuki." she nods and waits for me. i whip out my phone and text him. 

mitsuki and boruto's messages 

boruto - 

mitsuki im taking sarada 2 c hima so u can go 2 dinner by urself 

mitsuki -

already did that 

i thought u didnt want 2 see hima today 

boruto - 

sarada & hima are best friends theyd want 2 c each other 

mitsuki - 

you've got ur hands full w sarada and hima 

boruto -

yeah i know 

read 6:21 pm 

i put my phone back in my pocket and lead sarada to hima's room. somehow, hima convinced old man iruka to give her a solo room. he actually agreed. no one can say no to the uzumaki princess, i kept telling myself. 

soon, we ended up at hima's place. sarada knocks on the door excitedly, and hima yells, "COME IN!" sarada opens the door, and the two tackled each other in a hug. 

"SARADA! I FREAKING MISSED YOU!" hima yells. i roll my eyes. mitsuki wasn't lying when he said i got my hands full with sarada and hima. hima's my little sister, and sarada's my best friend. 

"I MISSED YOU TOO HIMA!" she yells back. they both laugh and get off of each other. 

"hi onii chan!" she says, smiling. usually, hima would yell at me. sarada really does put her in a good mood. they both whisper stuff to each other as i stand there, hands in my pockets. i wonder what it's like to be a girl. i feel like all they do is talk.. gossip.. and that's it. 

minus sarada. that girl is smart. feisty. funny. really pretty. no, gorgeous. she's also really sweet, always prioritizing people before her. helping people out all the time.. 

am i rambling? 

"we can go now, bolt." she says. i nod. "bye hima, remember to call mom." i remind her. she groans. "onii chan, you're acting like i'm 11." i snicker. "that's 'cause you're the uzumaki princess who's always the smallest." i tease. she hits me playfully. 

sarada and i walk out. "you really do spoil her, bolt." she notes. i narrow my eyes at her dark onyx eyes. "how'd you know so quickly?" 

"uzumaki princess." she replies. i smile. "yeah. you're the uchiha princess." 

her cheeks turn bright red and i smirk at her. she hits me playfully. 

"i'd call you uzumaki prince, but that doesn't fit you. bolt it is." 

we smile at each other. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

chapter three - done!

author's note -

hey guys! i hope u enjoyed this chapter. <3

i do NOT own the naruto / boruto series. 

word count : 571 

stay safe! i love you all so so much. :) 

love,

mia <3