chapter twenty five

boruto's pov 

before i knew it, it was 6:00. i changed into a pink shirt, followed by black pants. i then wore a white collared shirt over that, not buttoning its buttons.

i looked in the mirror and smiled. 

"bolt! let's get a move on!" hima yells from the kitchen. i grab black socks, putting them on. i then look in the mirror one last time, grab my keys, and run downstairs. 

"am i driving?" i ask. hima nods her head. "by the way bolt, i think sarada would like that fit!" she teases. i groan, placing my shoes on. i then head out the car and start it. 

6:09 pm

hima runs out and sits in the back seat. she then grabs her phone and starts texting someone. 

"soo, what happened between you and sarada, oniichan?" she asks, trying to sound innocent. i groan and ignore her. "come on! you can't hide it from me forever." she continues, placing her phone down.

"promise you won't tell anyone?" i ask. she thinks about it for a second. "only cho." she replies. i nod. i wouldn't be able to hide it from cho-cho anyways. 

"i was leaving her house, and then she came outside. i teased her and then she poked my forehead," i start, placing two fingers on my forehead. hima smiles, her dimples showing. "so i gave her a small peck on the forehead. no biggie." i say, nonchalantly. 

her eyes widen, and she squeals. "OH MY G-WORD! THAT WAS SO CUTE ONIICHAN!" she yells. i groan. "keep it down, dattebasa!" i say, trying to keep it down.

mom and my old man then come out, entering the car.

safe at last, i think to myself. 

"ready to go?" i ask, gripping onto the wheel. i wished sarada was here right now. my right hand was getting lonely.

"yeah." my old man says. he then smiles. "how's school?" he asks, trying to start conversation. i shrug, turning left.

the silence fills the car. i can't tell you how much i missed sarada. 

i then turned right and went straight, almost reaching sarada's house. we reached her house. i parked my car in the driveway and got out, 'practically running to the door'.

"slow down oniichan! geez, you just saw her like.. 5 hours ago!" hima groans. i wink at her and i knock on the door. mom holds a bouquet of flowers for auntie sakura, while my old man was planning on how to scare uncle sasuke.

"come on in guys!" auntie sakura says, ecstatic. i nod and walk in, hima and mom following me. i see uncle sasuke, looking around his surroundings. auntie sakura walks over to my old man and whispers something to him. 

"you got it, sakura-chan!" he says, kind of loud. they both laugh. 

from all i knew, auntie sakura and my old man were the best of friends when uncle sasuke went somewhere. they were all friends since childhood and were always there for each other. they even called their group 'team 7'. 

my old man walks in and tackles uncle sasuke to the ground, squeezing him in a hug. "heyy sasukeee!" he says, flirty-like. auntie sakura bursts into laughter, as uncle sasuke groans. 

"get off of me dobe! you're reminding me of those annoying fangirls!" he yells. my old man doesn't let go. as mom sits herself on the couch, auntie sakura runs over to the both of them, tackling them both.

"missed me?" she teases. 

"sakura.. not you too.." uncle sasuke says, groaning.

"good job sakura-chan!" my old man says, trying to high five her. she then pulls them both up, dusting herself off. they both engage into a circle and start talking, laughing their butts off.

"come on hinata! these two are ganging up on me." my old man says, grabbing her hand. she lets out a soft laugh as she joins their conversation. 

i focus my attention to the staircase as sarada walks down. she was wearing white jeans, followed by a baby pink top. over it was a small white cardigan.

darn it.. she was gorgeous. 

"hey bolt." she says, walking down. i nod her way as she stands next to me. i could feel my cheeks heating up. "you're wearing a lot of blush today." she teases. 

"come on, you can't do me like that!" hima yells at the both of us. "i wanted to see some lovey-dovey action! oniichan, ughhhh." she groans. both sarada and i look at her.

"oops. i said that outloud?" she asks. i nod. "yeah, you did." i don't know what overtook me, but i wrapped my hand around hers. her eyes widen, her cheeks automatically turning pink. 

"cute!!" hima yells. i then look at her dark eyes. 

i knew what i had to do when i got home from thanksgiving break. 

"loyalty." she says, letting go. she then pokes my forehead. i groan. "i was forgetting her for the week!" 

our parents stare at us, and mom starts whispering to auntie sakura. 

"mhm.." 

"he has a girlfriend? what!?"

"oohhhhh..." 

uncle sasuke glares at me. i could've sworn i saw his eyes go red. 

"teme! my kid hasn't graduated yet! and we're doing open coffin!" my old man yells. uncle sasuke hits him. "owww! teme!" he whines.

uncle sasuke is.. terrifying. 

"papa! chill out. there's nothing going on." she says, slapping my arm. i wince in pain. "shit! are you okay? i promise i didn't try to hit you that hard." she worries. 

"naah. i'm fine." i say. uncle sasuke looks at the both of us. he then looks at sarada. "language small princess. language." he reminds. 

"sorry." she sheepishly grins. auntie sakura drags sarada to the kitchen. i look around, left with uncle sasuke and my old man. it was too awkward.

"i'm gonna go help. bye!" i run off to the kitchen.

uncle sasuke is still terrifying.

"hi." i smile. hima waves at me, putting her hair in a ponytail. i look at sarada, putting her apron on. 

"helloooo." i say, whispering into her ear. she jumps back, startled. she then elbows me. "ouchie. that hurt saradaa." i whine. she shakes her head.

"can you tie it on for me?" she asks, her face flushed. i grab the strings of the apron and tie it together. "thanks." 

"you're very much welcome. where's my payment?" i tease, placing my head on her neck. her face turns a bright red.

"your payment is food. now i can't cook with you here, can you go outt." she whines. i wrap an arm around her. "no can do princess." i say, distracting her.

"bolt!" she says loudly. i could feel all eyes on us. 

"fineeeeee. what am i going to do without you?" i pout. she groans. "i'm gonna see you tonight anyways." she reminds me. i get off of her, and notice her face is all blushed. hima looks at us, her phone recording us.

"too cute. i aspire to have a relationship like that." she says. 

"NO!" my old man, uncle sasuke, and i yell at once. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

chapter twenty five - finished!

author's note -

hey guys! i hope u enjoyed this chapter. :))

i do NOT own the naruto / boruto series.

word count - 1176 

stay safe. i love y'all so so much! <3